Havoc Design weiter erhältlich ? 12/04/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Habe jetzt 9 Designs. Also alle belegt (Außer Zeus, diese aber noch nicht vorhanden) will mir das Design im Vorfeld erspielen, bevor ich die Zeus kaufe. Habe aber jetzt 7 weitere Zeta Gates gemacht und kein Design erhalten. Kann es vielleicht sein das wenn keine sagen wir mal Notwendigkeit besteht man auch keins mehr erhält ? Hat jemand diesbezüglich eine Info oder hat bereits mehr Designs erspielt ?
Gruß
Mentrixx
havoc ?? 11/01/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies Somebody help me haw can ı get havoc ? I made 9 zetas and only had 2 Havoc:(
The vulnerability of the design Havoc 10/24/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies 1design = 2 color design droids.
How to do: go in the hangar at the first conference set for 1 droid, switch to the second conference put on another droid.
Go in the game and see
http://s51.radikal.ru/i134/1110/31/7eb4c8a48e43.j pg
http://s017.radikal.ru/i429/1110/86/c895d3c97826. jpg
http://s017.radikal.ru/i413/1110/29/53ff677f9854. jpg
Helped put thanks
Hacks for Havoc? 09/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies Does anybody have hacks for havoc? I was just using the vac script from 2m for it with updated offsets, but I can't get half of the skill hack to work (it tries to spam, but won't actually cast) and I can't get non-agro to work.
Thanks