hallo,wenn man negatives uridium hat kann man im galaxy gate seine extra energy nicht einlösen.In kbot und ibot konnte man intriegriert diese energy einlösen.da bei k und i bot mein testlizens ausgelaufen ist brauch ich eine alternative/hack damit ich trotzdem einlösen kann,kennt da jemand was?
i need a programm to usse the gg generator,so to use the extra energy,but if u have negative uridium u cant,with i/kbot u can,so i need a programm that "hack" it that i can
If you subscribe to a message. Some messages claim that you have not paid but you get Uridium, or if there is balance so it goes to the balance. I hope that you understood. Have had the same problem, but should not fail to do the same twice
If you got - uridium only fixing is by 2 ways PM support(Did it once because i typed that they must fix it reply - fixed it, acc banned.. LOL) and make it by killing aliens
I do not understand your problem, however you said you need IBot/KBot but your licence expired...Try , but I cannot guarantee it being safe/virus-free (however, some trusted people posted there saying it is working/safe)
I do not understand your problem, however you said you need IBot/KBot but your licence expired...Try , but I cannot guarantee it being safe/virus-free (however, some trusted people posted there saying it is working/safe)
crack is safe.. using it with 27 accounts
its safe "for now" , but how long will it be ? if that's your main account.. dont use ibot crack. shoot NPCs till you're done
GERMAN:
ibot crack 3.59 ist sicher.. ich benutze den um parallel 27 accounts zu botten^^ ( langeweile )
bis jetzt ist der crack sicher, nur die frage ist wielange :P.
ich rate dir ab einen hauptaccount mit einem gecrackten bot botten zu lassen.. baller einfach NPCs ab bis du deine minus Uri ausgeglichen hast
Help Galaxy Gate Bot 07/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies hey guys i need a galaxy gate bot pls i realy need tnx
:mofo:
[Energy Gate Clicker] Dark Galaxy Gate :) V. 1.6.5 12/23/2011 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies Hello,
becouse this Thread -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/darkorbit/782730- dark-galaxy-gate-energie-klicker.html <- isn't going to be updated anymore (the user is banned) i thought i will just upload the newest version of it :)
DarkGalaxyGate
http://i54.tinypic.com/2nc0846.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/2jhyxc.jpg
Galaxy Gate.... 07/19/2011 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies Hey,
Haltet ihr es für sinnvoll in diesen Tagen ins GG zu springen? :)
Lag with galaxy gate 06/24/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies When i press energy it takes almost 3-5 seconds to press again after that. I don't know why and it just started yesterday. I dont have a laggy computer so you know ^^