Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We're leaving out of the attack on pvp

Discussion on We're leaving out of the attack on pvp within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We're leaving out of the attack on pvp

If you're a cheater and more important for you to surprise others, but did not garner a lot of cred, URICA, experience, honor, and other Labuda, then this theme is for you.
Bug is that even while under attack for pvp, you can instantly disappear and appear on their x-1. It's enough to change the corporation during the battle. Since you will remove 50% of honor, 5000, URICA, but at the office. our glory is provided to you
Old 11/15/2011, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
unusefull on pvp...

better die than waste 5k uri and 50% honor
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2011, 19:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
unusefull on pvp...

better die than waste 5k uri and 50% honor
But thank you to the official forum is provided)
Old 11/15/2011, 22:43   #4

This is an old trick. Kinda useless, unless your ego is worth more than 5k uri and 50% honour.

I will agree with your post though, if you want to impress few newbs this is would be the trick to perform. I have seen it done on me on few occasions, my reaction was always: what a newb.....
Old 11/15/2011, 23:28   #5

lol i did this back on the old client...

popped some guy for a title in 4-4, then with 10 golis chasing me i changed company with 50k hp left xD
(i was gonna change later that day anyway..)