[Sale] LoL Account EU 72 Champs+ Video 08/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Add me in skype "c0smicstar" than u can make me a offer.
Video: League Of Legends - YouTube
[Trade] LoL Account +Video 08/18/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I wanne trade my Account.
I will meinen Account tauschen oder verkaufen.
Schreibt mir die Angebote per PM oder an c0smicstar (Skype)
Video: League Of Legends - YouTube
U must make me the offer!
Du must mir das Angebot machen!
4story Account Verkauf mit video 12/24/2010 - 4Story - 33 Replies HI
hier verkauf ich mein account
YouTube - 4Story Account Verkauf
link steht in beschreibung
Can somebody borrow me an account for video purposes? 05/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hey people,
I wanna make 1 last sro video and need an account for it.
Preferably an ss nuker with bicheon skills or a blader, that can already travel through alexandria and is a thief or hunter.
Also female would be nice (that cat b*tch or the orange girly).
It can have npc set or w/e i dont care, i dont need a good set for video purposes.
It may need around 2 m gold for pots, trade pets(if thief), and teleports.
I dont want to scam you, i just wanna make one last video. Also i wouldn't...