As you know i was doing a contest to giveaway a free KBotnoGG license.
However it was considered as "Thankspush"ing by Limited .
The point of the clicking on thanks button was to create the list easier just by looking at the thanks list and I dont really care if I have 1 thank or either 1.000.
However , the decision was made , so the contest is cancelled ..
GRINDROAD Contest 2 lvl 75+ ACCOUNTS GIVEAWAY! 08/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies Hey there elitepvpers community! As the title says im giving away 2 grindroad accounts.
-China: Pach lvl 75 with over 120kk
-Euro: Wiz lvl 86 with over 100kk
It's not that easy though, this is a contest so in order to get the account you must win obciously! yay doesn't that sound somewhat fun? I like to be fair and give everyone a chance in winning!
Well here it goes: i have 2 dogs - won't tell you if there female or male or both. Guess my dogs names...who ever guesses the right one...
[Contest] 4 Accounts (Giveaway) 06/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies I'm giving away 4 accounts before the open time of today.
How can i participate in this contest?
Enter to this link and answer the questions.
GrindRoad Online Accounts Giveaway Contest 05/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 166 Replies Okay guys,I've received 15 accounts from Ufonose to give away to those who were too late to register their accounts via register page.
Accounts will be given away only to those who has no account already.
You just have to answer these questions:
Why do you want an account?
What knowledge do you have about Silkroad?
Have you ever played on emulated servers in Silkroad?
What is your favourite playing style?