You last visited: Today at 03:26
Advertisement
Ibot 3.40
Discussion on Ibot 3.40 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
10/27/2011, 16:25
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 442
Received Thanks: 78
Ibot 3.40
Source:
Version 3.40
Epsilon added
10/27/2011, 16:29
#2
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,340
Received Thanks: 728
I dont want to say thanks
10/27/2011, 16:35
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 442
Received Thanks: 78
I never ask for people to say thanks, just like i never asked for the spam or people posting false information.
10/27/2011, 16:36
#4
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,894
Received Thanks: 3,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by
knuck
I dont want to say thanks
Is so good because we can make
a new GG
And I like your siggi
Lg
10/27/2011, 18:29
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 26
hello
knows what the update, I mean "epsilon aa jousted"
it means nothing in the translator s, if one could translate English more clearly for a french please, thank you
10/27/2011, 18:30
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 196
Received Thanks: 24
Change History
Version 3.40
Epsilon added
100 POST!!!
DDD
10/27/2011, 18:34
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 26
Portail Epsilon : combattez contre une IA exigeante pour augmenter vos chances de recevoir les superbes lasers LF 4 !
excuse me ^ ^
10/27/2011, 18:37
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,196
Received Thanks: 360
OOk, epsilon works good, i just tested it!!
10/27/2011, 18:46
#9
elite*gold: 40
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 771
Received Thanks: 352
I'll test it soon
What's about Zeta?
No information?
10/27/2011, 18:58
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 210
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ĤΛƇҠ
I'll test it soon
What's about Zeta?
No information?
its like delta
p.p. waitin'kbot
10/27/2011, 22:33
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,547
Received Thanks: 2,165
The epsilon you can do with lower versions.. but was not oficial and not included in galaxy gates..
And the zeta you can do it (until wave with instant shield)
10/27/2011, 22:47
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 442
Received Thanks: 78
Update dunno not installed just visted site.
10/27/2011, 23:06
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 213
Received Thanks: 2
hab jetz ne licence kann ichd en alten hab 3.38 einfach deinstalieren und dan 3.40 neu drauf machen??
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:29 .