Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Program]Free sending and selling of resources skayleba

Discussion on [Program]Free sending and selling of resources skayleba within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Program]Free sending and selling of resources skayleba

Attention! Last updated on 08/17/2011

Version - 0.5.8

In connection with the latest update - read carefully!
Now for the normal operation requires a file with a version of the client Version.txt!!!

In connection with this scheme megaapdeytom Rolled auto-detect the client version - kicked the bucket ... Therefore, in order not to delay the update, I decided to shift, at the moment the difficulties of keeping up to date version of the game client on the shoulders of users of the program))). Create a Version. Txt, there prescribes only one line - 4.2 for example, or when the update - 4.2.1 and all ...

Past batch file, under the old program - do not fit!
Now, prog requires installed Net Framework (in theory - 3.5 version should be sufficient, but it was not possible protest on machines with different frameworks). Prog and remained console ... Buttons and beautiful pictures, alfaskinov - do not look here ...
Batch file is now no need to create, configure, write to the configuration file. Version of the client determines the prog itself, but with a "crutch" in the form of an additional program - swfmill.exe, which must lie in the same folder as the prog itself. Except it there should be a file config.txt.
The file format is simple, but strictly true -

Nick pass Prometium Endurium Terbium Prometid Duranium Xenomit Promerium Seprom

In one line - data of only one Acre.

Nick1 pass1 1 1 1 1 1 0 1 1 ru1
Nick2 pass2 1 1 1 1 1 0 1 1 ru2

Warning - these figures - it is just an example! Instead odnerok and zeros - put their!
RESOURCES FOR SALE solely on the X-1!
Data can be divided by tabs or spaces. Please pay attention - to 0 in a row - at this point of ksenomita - usually no one sends and does not sell. But the ability to send - is still there. Dispatched in any variations and any amount (of course that climbed into the cargo bay). SEPREM, if it is sent, then go straight to the laser. Now the scheduler itself is enough to specify a program, and do not have to bother with writing a batch file (as it turned out - for some it is an impossible task).

This version sells exclusively at the base!

The program starts running this file send_res.exe!!!
For normal operation, were present in the directory have the following files -

send_res.exe
config.txt
Version.txt

File Format Version.txt - just one line
For example - 4.7

If there are characters in nicknames or Russian letters - the configuration file must be saved in UTF-8!