Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Work the New Kbot ?

Discussion on How Work the New Kbot ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/21/2011, 12:04   #16

elite*gold: 24
Now it's working for me also! I just changed the map and i passed "checking license" like a charm
Old 10/23/2011, 01:20   #17

elite*gold: 0
hello, im a new customer for KBot. i already payed for it and everything. Money is on CC. today it said everything is fixed. but for me i still cant see my User ID, License Type, and License status. i downloaded all the new stuff already. but still wont show. pls tell me wat the problem is . and what im suppose to do to get my Ship ID.Ivan told me to follow the rules and log in with SUCCES. whats succes? .. i know for sure i followed the rules. but i still dont get why my ship ID is not appearing in the CC
Old 10/23/2011, 12:53   #18

Received Thanks: 2,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMadBro? View Post
hello, im a new customer for KBot. i already payed for it and everything. Money is on CC. today it said everything is fixed. but for me i still cant see my User ID, License Type, and License status. i downloaded all the new stuff already. but still wont show. pls tell me wat the problem is . and what im suppose to do to get my Ship ID.Ivan told me to follow the rules and log in with SUCCES. whats succes? .. i know for sure i followed the rules. but i still dont get why my ship ID is not appearing in the CC
Means that you must login to bot, on the map.
Old 10/23/2011, 18:43   #19

does any of you have skype? so i can talk to you there. and do like team viewer or something? o0beny0o i see you have a skype so im going to add you.
Old 10/23/2011, 19:07   #20

elite*gold: 5816
The Black Market: 103/0/2
von mein testen ja ...

jetzt 5.38 raus..vllt geht es jetzt kA