Well I don`t know where to post because you put this 6 points all over the topics, so people will not see my response because I`m not gonna spam the forum with same answer everywhere, so here we go:
1. In future, and no bots have this, so respect for the kbot
2. This is discutable, I will get more info why is really need that
3. Top service for CAPTCHA, more expensive. (iBot use captchatrader)
4. Don`t worry about that, you see that jabber now works like hell, and guess what, CAPTCHA IS WORKING
5. Don`t think so

tested and worked like a charm
6. If you readed my tutorial this point nevermind, is pointless
Is obiousvly that if you use more accounts you have to pay, and nobody can help you, tell to BIGPOINT to take out the captcha system.
You need more accounts ? then pay for them (maybe is worth if you sell it, or for bot service)
You play like a normal guy, and want to have a special ship with less money, kBot is the real deal.
Read the calculations: