Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banning of Kamieniarz from Underground Forum

Discussion on Banning of Kamieniarz from Underground Forum within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/18/2011, 12:20   #91

elite*gold: 5816
The Black Market: 103/0/2
If Kami accepted why don't you just put the Proofs public ??

1. You made a PUBLIC thread about this.
2. you keep disscussing PUBLIC about this.
3. You keep saying in PUBLIC that you have proofs.
4. Kami says in PUBLIC you don't have proofs.

Now post the Proofs in PUBLIC so we can all give or not give you right . It's not that hard.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 12:38   #92

elite*gold: 0
thats right! .. if croopek accepts it we can post the proves here!

and Kami .. its Croopek was the one who showed me what you do! so i dont think he gives you right..
Old 10/18/2011, 12:39   #93

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by [{~flayrender~}] View Post
we made a poll and around two third of UG-Members are against reaccepting you.
Yea easy to vote without any prove. LJ accused me without any reason and didn't give any chance to tell the truth :/

And tell me flay what is better: sell bug, make it fixed and make few accs banned (like LJ) OR just sell bug (as LJ think about me)

Just tell me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJstc View Post
thats right! .. if croopek accepts it we can post the proves here!

and Kami .. its Croopek was the one who showed me what you do! so i dont think he gives you right..
Yes I know it was him and yesterday I've told him the truth and he agreed with me that thaks to you UG is down. want prove? Ask him or I'll post here screen from our conversation he judged me wrongly and he told me that. now it's your turn
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2011, 12:58   #94

as i said i never judged you! i only told what I think ... after i saw the things croopek showed me..

not more not less... if croopek says it was his fault its ok.. as i said it wasnt my decision ... most of UG users wanted it after seeing the stuff croopek posted! so dont blame me!

but you already said you dont want back in .. so whats my turn now? lol
Old 10/18/2011, 13:13   #95

Sorry couldnt be arsed to read everything as ive been away but can i ask why the UGForum issues have spread onto this forum? Have this forum and EPVP joined forces? Not to my knowledge so why is talk about what happens there here? i dont see the point in the discussion other than to slam one another and to promote your UG forum. This nonsense does not bother me nor concern me and like i said what has it got to do with the members of epvp if you dont want a member on your forums you can say that on YOUR forums along with "DO NOT SHARE BUGS WITH THIS PERSON <insert name>".

You have your own forum, rules and yet you keep coming back to this site to promote it and cry about stuff going on over there. So what you vote who's in and whos out of your forum, so if i found a load of bugs shared them with u i would be out because i hate your forum and i say that every time. But then again i wouldnt share the bugs i know wit the UG forum your just a bunch of people thinking your better than others with your secret society and members. "Hey look at us private forum public members slander!" how very grown up bunch of you must be kids if you need to spread rumours.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 13:19   #96

thats why i wont talk here anymore! .. its all said! maybe some proves will be shown here but not more
Old 10/18/2011, 13:22   #97

Received Thanks: 1,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by logical691 View Post

You have your own forum, rules and yet you keep coming back to this site to promote it and cry about stuff going on over there. So what you vote who's in and whos out of your forum, so if i found a load of bugs shared them with u i would be out because i hate your forum and i say that every time. But then again i wouldnt share the bugs i know wit the UG forum your just a bunch of people thinking your better than others with your secret society and members. "Hey look at us private forum public members slander!" how very grown up bunch of you must be kids if you need to spread rumours.
+1
i also bought a bug from underground member ...got it very cheap
i wont say his name as i promised..
this underground thing is a joke ..i just share with friends
Old 10/18/2011, 13:24   #98

Panzer bugs dont really bother me, i just use PHT and Kbot im happy with them i win i win i lose i lose depends who's better on the day. Saying that im bored of DO but will be asking ibot how there credits work and will run that on a second scree while i play Age of Empires Online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2011, 13:41   #99

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJstc View Post
as i said i never judged you! i only told what I think ... after i saw the things croopek showed me..

not more not less... if croopek says it was his fault its ok.. as i said it wasnt my decision ... most of UG users wanted it after seeing the stuff croopek posted! so dont blame me!

but you already said you dont want back in .. so whats my turn now? lol
so why everyone tells me that yo've banned me without asking anyone? you've just banned me and create new post i UG. don't be silly and stop with those lies... havew prove? no! so just tell public that you were wrong couse you are

and yes logical691 you got 100% right but I just want to defend myself when someone is accusing me PUBLIC without reason

panzertank I know (I think) who was that and this bug (tool) desn't work. and yes it's a joke. that's why I'm going to make new one without any users who doesn't even play darkorbit
Old 10/18/2011, 14:12   #100

Kam i can understand you want to defend yourself, i would want to too. But i dont see why they have come to a separate forums to publicly ruin your name, they have there own rules and site so they can keep it all there yet they refuse to do so. You and them could of talked on a chat service, in a private chat room or on there forums with limited access yet they have decided that this must be public and on a separate forums.

All this shows is that the underground is just a faff "we boot who we want when we want", "if we dont like you we publicly disgrace you" its run by a bunch of kids that think "they" are special and think everyone should share bugss with them its just greed nothing more like i said PHT and Kbot/Ibot do me good enough people want to abuse bugs then let them. But the more people they share with the quicker they will get fixed and even with selective members you can guarantee a member of DO team will get in. "But we trust all the members" yeh and thats what the eenmy is ment to do gain your trust, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
Old 10/18/2011, 14:25   #101

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Quote:
All this shows is that the underground is just a faff "we boot who we want when we want", "if we dont like you we publicly disgrace you" its run by a bunch of kids that think "they" are special and think everyone should share bugss with them its just greed nothing more like i said PHT and Kbot/Ibot do me good enough people want to abuse bugs then let them. But the more people they share with the quicker they will get fixed and even with selective members you can guarantee a member of DO team will get in. "But we trust all the members" yeh and thats what the eenmy is ment to do gain your trust, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
Honestly, if you could, you would go into the Underground too, isnt it? So be quiet! Kami has also begun to talk about this here, he is alone responsible for what is just fabricated here! The underground is a closed forum with ppl who share bugs with other members, because ePVP leads to problems -> bugs are immediately fixxed whereby its not the same in the UG -> they're not gettin' publicy! ppl don't have to be in UG - but they CAN if they want to share bugs with other gamers for that they get something "back" or however you call it -> bugs, too!

This thread here is just childish, everything what had to be said was said! So stop talking about this anymore, do this privatly but not here!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2011, 14:39   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybasiC View Post
Honestly, if you could, you would go into the Underground too, isnt it? So be quiet!
Check though all my posts and you will see from day one i said it was an idiotic forum just for kids. Ok wasnt them words exactly but i said i would NEVER join = you owned

Quote:
Kami has also begun to talk about this here, he is alone responsible for what is just fabricated here!
This topic was made by an UG member not kami if your unable to read then there is software out there that will read the text for you =)

Quote:
This thread here is just childish, everything what had to be said was said! So stop talking about this anymore, do this privatly but not here!
[/quote]
So your admitting that members of the underground are childish? Nice to hear seeing as this post is by one of your members = owned again
Old 10/18/2011, 14:46   #103

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Quote:
Check though all my posts and you will see from day one i said it was an idiotic forum just for kids. Ok wasnt them words exactly but i said i would NEVER join = you owned

This topic was made by an UG member not kami if your unable to read then there is software out there that will read the text for you =)

So your admitting that members of the underground are childish? Nice to hear seeing as this post is by one of your members = owned again
1. you would, if u could - dont tell me s**t
2. the UG-member just warned the ePVP-forum to stop pm kami with the newest bugs because he sold them - then he started to discuss about his ban
3. no youre childish like the most of the posters here, much of them don't know what this topic is about, just spammin' around - btw im not an member of the ug
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2011, 14:51   #104

1. i dont ever talk **** check though all my posts and you will see that soon as that forum was annouced i said "I would never join" and i have not, nor even visited that website address so looks like the only **** talked here is you, with your 2k posts!

2. the post shows the immaturity of the forum because they do not know how to handle these situations post 3/4 "we have not discussed this yet" so you have rules but then dont know what to do? idiotic!

3. Im childish because im smarter than you? ok cool i can live with that btw you have 2,000 posts how many of them are just spam? Also it is you telling me first to shut up like you own the forums sounds to me your the childish one

Edit:
Btw you dont build a forum and advertise the link to be private you do it to feel special, wanted and needed if you wanted a super dooper secret forum then it would be passed on from member to member and these posts wouldn't appear on other forums again idiotic kids running a forum to feel wanted!
Old 10/18/2011, 14:52   #105

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 1,531
Yes confirmed, Kamieniarz has been banned.
Closed Thread