Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit Talk

Discussion on DarkOrbit Talk within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/15/2016, 23:44   #29236

elite*gold: 0
Does somebody have experience with a dispute of darkorbit payment with paypal ? My account got scammed and I want to take my money back at least.In this case, the account will be banned too.

If somebody has opened a dispute in paypal of darkorbit payment just tell me please or give me instructions, do I have chances to win this or it is not worth to open it.Will I 100 % win it ?

Thanks !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2016, 23:45   #29237

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalLDO View Post
Does somebody have experience with a dispute of darkorbit payment with paypal ? My account got scammed and I want to take my money back at least.In this case, the account will be banned too.

If somebody has opened a dispute in paypal of darkorbit payment just tell me please or give me instructions, do I have chances to win this or it is not worth to open it.Will I 100 % win it ?

Thanks !!!
Friend just open dispute, DO will not reply and you'll get your money back because if DO doesn't answer PP won't care. At least I think so. :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 01:31   #29238

Quote:

Thanks !!!
just chargeback and acc will be banned soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 02:00   #29239

elite*gold: 85
So I haven't played Darkorbit in 2 years now I started in 2008 so I myself have gone through all the bullshit that has been happening, transition to form old to new client to the even newer client and what not.
Then i took a break because i was not really interested in DO anymore but now I have time and money again to get back into it.
Which servers are the most welcoming ones like where are alot off people are playing and not not just botting (ofc everybody/nobody bots <.<) I mean like where are most fun battlefields going on and fights I don't just wanna fly around and kill newbs or botters.
I would buy an account to get into it fast bacause I don't have the time to get all the stuff myself I just want to play after work without having to farm or do bullshit quests you get the idea.
which servers are most habituated?
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 02:25   #29240

Received Thanks: 1,146
If you want to fight then go for GE1 or GA1.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 03:07   #29241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesstaima View Post
So I haven't played Darkorbit in 2 years now I started in 2008 so I myself have gone through all the bullshit that has been happening, transition to form old to new client to the even newer client and what not.
Then i took a break because i was not really interested in DO anymore but now I have time and money again to get back into it.
Which servers are the most welcoming ones like where are alot off people are playing and not not just botting (ofc everybody/nobody bots <.<) I mean like where are most fun battlefields going on and fights I don't just wanna fly around and kill newbs or botters.
I would buy an account to get into it fast bacause I don't have the time to get all the stuff myself I just want to play after work without having to farm or do bullshit quests you get the idea.
which servers are most habituated?
Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliG-DO View Post
If you want to fight then go for GE1 or GA1.
How AliG said ge1 and ga1 are the best,but also you can try tr2 or mex1 if u speak turkish/spanish.
About how "welcoming" they are.....ufe are smashing noobs there,especially on ge1
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 03:31   #29242

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
How AliG said ge1 and ga1 are the best,but also you can try tr2 or mex1 if u speak turkish/spanish.
About how "welcoming" they are.....ufe are smashing noobs there,especially on ge1
u forgot pl2
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 03:40   #29243

elite*gold: 29
Quote:

Thanks !!!
Hey,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Legend NL View Post

@BalLDO : This is the solution to this problem !

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2016, 05:24   #29244

guys i hear bp now watch over how many hours you play... please be carefull with bots! im not sure but this is what my clan talk about so i think its good to warn you friends
Old 08/16/2016, 08:04   #29245

Is there any bug for "Friends and bonuses" or is there way to make it asap? And how long it would take.
Old 08/16/2016, 09:03   #29246

Received Thanks: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Is there any bug for "Friends and bonuses" or is there way to make it asap? And how long it would take.
I tried leveling one acc to lvl 12 by shooting PET lvl 15 on x-2, but it took me around 2-3h. Not rly sitting there and doing it all the time, but while I watched movie, etc. But the thing is it didn't count it for me as bonus so I've given up. Anyway I guess killing PET would be fastest method, good luck!
Old 08/16/2016, 10:48   #29247

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Legend NL View Post
No, not banned. Bp will just "freeze" the payments on the darkorbit account untill the new "owner" pay all the chargebacks you've made.

Happened to me too, but it was like 13€ for me xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 13:50   #29248

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
GE1 laggs are coming back, yay!
Old 08/16/2016, 14:39   #29249

bp sick with this lags, yea about ge1 im talking, i liked one button called log out
Old 08/16/2016, 16:46   #29250

Quote:
Originally Posted by 》Lol《 View Post
New Item - Cubiportal

Like the Frost Gate item, this Cubiportal is a consumable that will give you a unique chance to open a portal spawning a Cubicon only for you.

This item can be won as an ultra rare reward from the capsule converter. You can use it on the following maps: x-5 to x-8 and 4-1 to 4-5.

You can win it in end of hitac or from capsule converter if youre super lucky (0,06% win chance)

Isn't this the worst item you can get?
Or does it spawn as many cubicons as you can shoot?
Because otherwise you can just go on x-6 and shoot 1 cubi and get the same :P
Closed Thread

Tags
darkorbit, talk