Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit Talk

Discussion on DarkOrbit Talk within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/11/2016, 02:18   #28696

elite*gold: 0
blacklist to bigpoint, I Can't use credit card BR (I'm from Brazil).
Old 07/11/2016, 06:54   #28697

The Black Market: 236/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernandes00 View Post
I just bought an account and it's on blacklist, so its very limited options to use. Does Anyone know a way to fix it?

Write a medsage to support. Had the same problem and they solved it. You don't get newsletter to if your acc is on blaclist.
Old 07/11/2016, 11:39   #28698

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
***** Reporting a scam site *****

In darkorbit, if you get a friend request from an account (lvl 1 or even colonel) which you don't know, don't accept.

It will just start spamming a message from *fake* bigpoint about a survey where you get epic rewards (fake, bp don't give a **** you know);
The message is like this, bad translated from turkish/russian to all languages ( i know because the ita version wish you to eat a day):

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2016, 12:05   #28699

Hello guys

am I the only one having barracudas under my ship???

cuz in the same time they fixed 3 palladium bugs but not even a f* barracuda bug

should we report this in a large groupe or something like this ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2016, 12:22   #28700

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
Hello guys

am I the only one having barracudas under my ship???

cuz in the same time they fixed 3 palladium bugs but not even a f* barracuda bug

go shoot an npc and use kami and the barracuda will die
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2016, 13:21   #28701

Quote:

That's a good idea tbh, make new accounts and report stuff
(because they will most likely ban for reporting..)
Old 07/11/2016, 16:36   #28702

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiziDD. View Post
Write a medsage to support. Had the same problem and they solved it. You don't get newsletter to if your acc is on blaclist.
Be careful if youre gonna message , they might ask for proof of ownership, and if you cant prove its you that created the account they will ban it
Old 07/11/2016, 19:27   #28703

Hello, I would like to get some opinions on what to do next.
My acc:
I didn't use any bot and not planning to do so.

Right now I have no idea what to focus on first? I am really poor on upgrades but I want wheel formation so bad. The havocs,hercules are huge problem,too.

I don't have any friends on this game so I had to ask here, Thanks in advance for all comments
Old 07/11/2016, 19:43   #28704

Quote:
Originally Posted by saray111 View Post
My acc:

Right now I have no idea what to focus on first? I am really poor on upgrades but I want wheel formation so bad. The havocs,hercules are huge problem,too.

I don't have any friends on this game so I had to ask here, Thanks in advance for all comments
Hello sir

seing that you have such equipement, and still need havocs/hercules, I highly recommande using Palla by palavi, spending 6euro for this is very very benifical

but first, you need to make sure you'll be able to bot on palladium for the whole day, how? just try to collect by yourself during 2 days or so, if the other clans hate you, then try to fix it before, and if it is impossible, you need to focuse on the second option

second option is simple, bot bonnus boxes with FS LION (free and working well with a good internet connection), buy the bonnus box doubler, and reconfigurate your pilote points to get the max out of boxes (pm me for details on this one), this will get you about 3-4k ee and 700-800k uridium per week easly, so either you upgrade eqquipement with uridium or you spam zeta gate during double reward weekends

MEME OF THE DAY!

Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/11/2016, 19:49   #28705

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Hello sir

seing that you have such equipement, and still need havocs/hercules, I highly recommande using Palla by palavi, spending 6euro for this is very very benifical

but first, you need to make sure you'll be able to bot on palladium for the whole day, how? just try to collect by yourself during 2 days or so, if the other clans hate you, then try to fix it before, and if it is impossible, you need to focuse on the second option

second option is simple, bot bonnus boxes with FS LION (free and working well with a good internet connection), buy the bonnus box doubler, and reconfigurate your pilote points to get the max out of boxes (pm me for details on this one), this will get you about 3-4k ee and 700-800k uridium per week easly, so either you upgrade eqquipement with uridium or you spam zeta gate during double reward weekends

MEME OF THE DAY!

From my experience all FSLion works buggy.
When I started using it maybe I can blame myself, but I searched other people who had those problems and got answers on the bot's thread and solved them. It started going smooth. I let it bot a few mins without paying attention and when I return it was popped in radioactive zone (a bug that all fuso's bots had?)
Maybe try candybot, it works fine for me.

~StormTempest
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2016, 19:55   #28706

elite*gold: 52
Yesterday i thought, if Portugal wins the EURO i am going to get that awsome Design!
When the game ends i am going for it and... they are not there anymore lol
Old 07/11/2016, 20:20   #28707

Quote:
Originally Posted by saray111 View Post
My acc:

wait till double weekends then farm zetas ( if you get rebate you can make a profit) and same with kappa for hercs, just save up till then
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2016, 20:59   #28708

elite*gold: 188
Quote:
Hello sir

MEME OF THE DAY!

Well, he said he won't use bots so I don't think he will do this^^
I guess there should be another option for him to get fast gates..
Old 07/11/2016, 22:08   #28709

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by cRisTaLLiZe View Post
Well, he said he won't use bots so I don't think he will do this^^
I guess there should be another option for him to get fast gates..
Bots, for everything else, MasterCard...

~StormTempest
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/11/2016, 22:15   #28710

elite*gold: 193
DO is a F2P, but if you want fast lvling and comming up fast, than you have to cash or botting
Closed Thread

Tags
darkorbit, talk