Wait... I thought Ivan is main Admin/Publisher of Kbot? Is that, what I was guessing, wrong?!
Back 2 Topic: How you can be sure, that the account will not get banned after you purchased Uridium on a account of customer? I am pretty sure that you buy the uridium not with your own money ... all other would not make any sense to me
Wait... I thought Ivan is main Admin/Publisher of Kbot? Is that, what I was guessing, wrong?!
Back 2 Topic: How you can be sure, that the account will not get banned after you purchased Uridium on a account of customer? I am pretty sure that you buy the uridium not with your own money ... all other would not make any sense to me
these guys are doing serious business..how they transfer uridium that is a mystery but i havent heard of anyone banned due to that..maybe they have some deal with bigpoint...
ivan is main but andrey and diamond are also main sellers ..you can see their names on kbotik.com they sell kbot kerkava at same price as ivan.. 5 euro cheaper than resellers..they are also in charge of bot server and uridium sales..
KBOT|KERKAVA Official Price 05/28/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 248 Replies Hi all, i'm here to show you all Kbot's Projects
------------------------------------------------- ----------------
•Methods of payments•
http://c1345842.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com /assets/apps/icons/000/180/058/original.png?126797 7305http://calvinayre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/ 06/ukash-thumb-100x100.jpghttp://www.softhome.ru/b log_images/avatars/webmoney.jpghttp://sozdanie-say tov.com/img/yandex.gif
------------------------------------------------- ----------------
•KBOT –...
OFFiCiAL KBot & Kerkava Reseller English & German ! 10/08/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 12 Replies KBot & Kerkava Reseller GERMAN / ENGLISH
Hallo Leute ,
Auch ich bin Kbot Reseller geworden d.h ich verkaufe Kbot & Kerkava
für normale Preise bin aktiv in Skype jeden Tag erreichbar.
Wie ihr wisst hat jeder Reseller eine Homepage und ich hab mir auch eine erstellt auch wenn es nicht die beste ist , stehen da die wichtigsten Infos drauf
---KLICKT HIER FÜR DIE HOMEPAGE --> Kbot-Kerkava-AntiBann-German-English <------ .
Bin erreichbar per Skype : tkingz.beat.tutorial
Kbot&Kerkava official reseller!!! 08/18/2011 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies The Best Bot and Tools for Dark Orbit - About KBot/Kerkava this is my little site)))
all questions in skype or PM....))
sry for bad eng)
Up!