........ What this logo should contain?
Size: 700:200
My nick: kamieniarz (should be the biggest but doesn't have to )
My offer: kBot and kerkava
My site adres: kkbot.eu
Logo theme: DarkOrbit..........
Hi my name is Mihai and i am a designer, well i think i have what your searching for....Our motto is "Simple and Effective" We can make this in what colour you want, depends on your website....
[Best Logo Contest] Win a Free Rift Radar AceticSoft Donator Membership! 09/19/2011 - Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies Hey guys,
I had an idea since being around for a while ive noticed the talent some of the users have with photoshop for sigs. and what have you.
so I figured Id offer a free donator membership to whomever can or is willing to make the best logo for our website.
currently this is the logo....
http://forum.aceticsoft.com/public/style_images/4 _acetic.png
and I want something that obviously matches the website also (aceticsoft.com)
[Best Logo Contest] Win a Free Rift Radar AceticSoft Donator Membership! 06/16/2011 - Rift - 4 Replies Hey guys,
I had an idea since being around for a while ive noticed the talent some of the users have with photoshop for sigs. and what have you.
so I figured Id offer a free donator membership to whomever can or is willing to make the best logo for our website.
currently this is the logo....
http://forum.aceticsoft.com/public/style_images/4 _acetic.png
and I want something that obviously matches the website also (aceticsoft.com)
e*pvp T-Shirt Logo Contest 08/25/2009 - Main - 81 Replies e*pvp T-Shirt Logo Contest
ein Logo soll kreiert werden, und zwar von euch!
Wozu das ganze?
Das Mod-Team hat beschlossen das wir einen Service hier im Board anbieten über den man sich T-shirts z.B. bedrucken lassen kann, sowie weitere 60 verschiedene Artikel. Welche davon noch in frage kommen wird nach der Wahl eines Logos entschieden.
und so soll es ungefähr ablaufen:
-Ihr postet hier eure Entwürfe, können so viele sein wie ihr wollt.
Nach ein paar Tagen (die Zeit möchte ich noch...
Make Me Laugh Contest 06/21/2008 - SRO Private Server - 87 Replies Hey, I still got some P-Server accounts which I dont need ;) The person who tells me a good joke will get one^^ 1x Account per week :D
German jokes are preffered ;o (Cuz I am from Germany)
Rules:
- No stupit gieev accz pliz for frii PM's, I wont give out accounts via PM.
- No brainless spammings, or comments only jokes
That was all, make me laugh ._. :>