good..now it will not waste 500 uri for cloak and use cloak chips..i have like 20 of them cloak xl chips
security update i dont think soo,...i used 24/7 even when ibot was 3.25 and kbot 5.20.. nothing happened..if there is risk then ivan will stop kbot or alteast someone will notify us
erveryone can say what he think and i think he is the best bot and you can say that i should stop talk about this but i ervery thread someone says ibot/kbot is the best
why should I not say that of pbbot
erveryone can say what he think and i think he is the best bot and you can say that i should stop talk about this but i ervery thread someone says ibot/kbot is the best
why should I not say that of pbbot
Both ones are good... PBDO is the more realistic one (I think, ban chance is smaller, but with Kbot and right use it is already very small) and Kbot/Ibot is for those who just want to make uridium or GGs ^^
wegen Ibot gebannt !! //ENG// I was banned becouse of Ibot 08/15/2011 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies Hallo Leute
Ich hab mir Ibot mit 1 monat licence geekauft dann habe ich mir neu acc gemacht und den Ibot genutzt aber nach 2 wochen wurde ich gebannt... warum ??
ENGLISH
Hello People
I have bough the Ibot with 1 month licence.And than I make for me new account and after 2 weeks I was banned. whyy??
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave 05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol.
And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate.
So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???