I am only gonna say one thing update it your selfe then don't say update this **** bot if you think it is so easy then do it your selfe noob noob and aggain noob
I am only gonna say one thing update it your selfe then don't say update this **** bot if you think it is so easy then do it your selfe noob noob and aggain noob
And I'm only gonna say 2 things: Learn English, and go rage somewhere else. I will say whatever I want for something that I did pay for. You are the noob here
wegen Ibot gebannt !! //ENG// I was banned becouse of Ibot 08/15/2011 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies Hallo Leute
Ich hab mir Ibot mit 1 monat licence geekauft dann habe ich mir neu acc gemacht und den Ibot genutzt aber nach 2 wochen wurde ich gebannt... warum ??
ENGLISH
Hello People
I have bough the Ibot with 1 month licence.And than I make for me new account and after 2 weeks I was banned. whyy??
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave 05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol.
And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate.
So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???