Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit bots ??

Discussion on Darkorbit bots ?? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit bots ??

So i have downloaded the Biobot and use it all the time i love it ! i recommend it. But i really get tired of getting not much uri. I was wondering does anyone have any bots that can level up the skylab and also if there is any bots to make GG's open ? like finish them so i can stop wasting uri on trying to get all the peices ! and i need them free. Anyone know of anything like this ?
Old 09/21/2011, 00:07   #2

elite*gold: 120

no comment
Old 09/21/2011, 00:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
1."But i really get tired of getting not much uri."
KBot or IBot can do this for you they are very good bot's im trying to get a prepaid visa to buy iBot+GG also if you want more uri without spending money you can have a only leonov ship cloaked to get bonus boxes with all elite engines because if you do that your ship is the fastest in the lowers.
2."I was wondering does anyone have any bots that can level up the skylab" IBot has something like that I believe, also have your bot collect ores, so you always have some to upgrade your skylab if you do not want to buy iBot.
3."also if there is any bots to make GG's open ? like finish them so i can stop wasting uri on trying to get all the peices ! and i need them free."Sorry to burst your bubble but there are no bots nor anything that can give you free uridium, but if you need a bot that only uses your spare extra energy to build a gg you can have that option in iBot & KBot. Also KBot and iBot have Galaxy gate options on them that will finish the galacy gate rounds for you! you might have to watch the protigit round to change your ammo or your shield because they are fast but other than that it works like a charm.
Hope this helped
-Mundip~

Tags
bots, darkorbit, darkorbit bots, questions