Yes. That´s correct. But I´m sure there are ways to change them even if I don´t know them...
possible, but I know just one way. You must cancel the contract with you ISP and start a new one, eventually change your network adapter to change your MAC adress too...
Confirmed Scammers - Trusted Members for Middleman.(VOTE) 01/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 27 Replies Dear silkroad black market members,
English
Regarding Confirmed Scammers - Trusted Members for Middleman
The new thing here is I am creating a poll in order to create a thread for most trusted silkroad middlemen (With new measurements) Along side with confirmed (alive) scammers who didn't get their accounts banned yet
[Phoenix]New Guild New_Aera search members!!! 01/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies Hello,
I opened a new guild on the server Poenix and now I'm searching for some members.
At the moment we are 7 Players.
lvl 66,64,50,48,37,35,17 =)
If somebody of you want to join my guild post it , send me a PM oder or contact me ingame. my name is: _FiImriss_ or pm DasWarsWert.
I also made a little homepage for the guild so you also can make there a thead with you lvl and name so that I can join you ( www.new_aera.m0p.de )^^
mabie someone is interestet ;D
[SEARCH]Looking for members to make a serious pserver!!!!! 12/31/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 30 Replies Hey guys.I am looking for some members to make a serious EO pserver.
Details:Age:....
Where u can work at:....
Experience on pservers:....
Knowledge on hosting a server:...
Reply if u really wanna join:...