Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How safe is WP?

Discussion on How safe is WP? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/17/2011, 23:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
I think - it's safe.
Old 08/18/2011, 00:14   #17

I'm talking about the Antistealth & Autolock scripts I think these are the most important (at least for me), I don't use vacuum ...
There is no update for them, so I don't have to worry, right?

Edit: There are like 3 "antistealth" scripts, are they all the same? Some are combined with autolock or other script but are the antistealth scripts all the same? Is there any difference which one you will use?
Old 08/18/2011, 00:18   #18

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notears View Post
I'm talking about the Antistealth & Autolock scripts I think these are the most important (at least for me), I don't use vacuum ...
There is no update for them, so I don't have to worry, right?
Right...
I give you one more ex., I have kerkava license too for one more mounth, but I'm not using it, because I always have problems like:
[*] i see my ship cloacked, but I'm not cloacked...
[*] sometimes i don't see my drones

and so on... kerkava never worked properly for me... )

P.S: I suggest you to use "all in one script". my best script :-)
Old 08/18/2011, 00:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
Right...
I give you one more ex., I have kerkava license too for one more mounth, but I'm not using it, because I always have problems like:
[*] i see my ship cloacked, but I'm not cloacked...
[*] sometimes i don't see my drones

and so on... kerkava never worked properly for me... )

P.S: I suggest you to use "all in one script". my best script :-)
But isn't using just 1 script (I need the antistealth one only) makes it a bit safer? I mean if you use all scripts it will be more detectable (at least in theory), so isn't using 1 script more safer?
Old 08/18/2011, 00:44   #20

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notears View Post
But isn't using just 1 script (I need the antistealth one only) makes it a bit safer? I mean if you use all scripts it will be more detectable (at least in theory), so isn't using 1 script more safer?
I assign you that all in one is a very very safe script
and 3 scripts are as safe as 1 )
Old 08/18/2011, 00:59   #21

Remember that WP Intersept packets sent by the game and checked carefully to avoid ordering way too pumped.
Old 11/03/2011, 18:39   #22

wp I use is safe for 10 months and do not go and instead use kerkeva was licensed and used only banned any other bot kerkeva more
Old 11/03/2011, 20:02   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
Think a bit. What has to do kbot with WP scripts ?!

And for something like WP vs. Kerkava, for me WP is much better because it has more options... I think WP is for smart peoples, so not for begginers. It's so easy to set proxy server for kerkava and then play... that's why peoples buy kerkava, in fact, kerkava hasn't so much functions:
[*] if you can't combine RSB + x4 manually your a noob player (anyway, there is a WP script for this too...)
[*] no vacuum...
etc.
all that you wrote is the reality.
its like the windows vs linux
windows is the popular way but not the strong way ,but for everybody.
linux if you know to use them do MORE and FASTER, but not for everybody.
i prefer linux first and windows come second[good only for games] the same with wp i prefer it, so and my friends for long time and until now its safe.
Thanks
1 User