EPIC FAIL KID. HE IS DEAD SO WHAT WE DON`T CARE FOR ****** KID LIKE HIM
I REMEMBER 2 MONTH AGO THAT ****** **** MADE THREAD HEY AM BUYING KBOT LICENSE FOR FREEEEEEE AND ACCOUNTS GOT BLOCKED CUZ ****** ****** KID IS STEALING OTHER GUY MONEY AND HAVING FUN !!
GO FIND ANOTHER/BETTER LIE TO SAY
I very rarely swear, especially on the internet, but seriously. **** you.
You are not dead, you had this planned all along.
You have no idea how much the financial mess you caused for me, ruined my life at that time. You seriously have no idea and if I knew you in real life, I'd make sure that this thread was true.
You are a lying **** who likes to take advantage of other people and their needs, you just wait.
What goes around comes around.
They don't call me "deHacker" for nothing, I hope you're ready.
He said "I have been gone away for awhile" if it wasent him wouldent he have said "assbut has been gone away for awhile" AND DONT U DARE EDIT UR THREAD!
btw when u say know and love i dont think they loved you.Most of them dont even like you
@assbut
You arent death..
I read treads like this 100 times..
and yes, the real get-a-life died too and i am his sister-.-
And now Stfu!
@deHackerOwnz.
How much money did you lose because of him?
just found the thread again let me quote this for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deHackerOwnz.
Hey all,
I am writing this as a warning to everyone who "assbut" bought a kbot license for...
Assbut is a child. The credit card he used was obviously not his and now the owner has begun taking action about all these different payments which have been made without their consent.
Recently "assbut" purchased some source code from me for around $250, I immediately sent him the source code, I know he received and used it okay because he made a video of himself using it.
One month later, I get a nice PayPal claim through, the card owner has classed it as an un-authorised payment with their bank. I am now in a dispute with PayPal and the card issuer... If the case does not end in my favour (looks that way) then I owe $250 on top of the bank charges!
This will happen to whoever he purchased the Kbot licenses from and I can almost guarantee that 99% of whoever got the licenses will have their license de-activated because of the payments being reversed.
The truth about Assbut... 11/09/2011 - DarkOrbit - 60 Replies Hey all,
I am writing this as a warning to everyone who "assbut" bought a kbot license for...
Assbut is a child. The credit card he used was obviously not his and now the owner has begun taking action about all these different payments which have been made without their consent.
Recently "assbut" purchased some source code from me for around $250, I immediately sent him the source code, I know he received and used it okay because he made a video of himself using it.
One month later,...
Assbut license activation 06/20/2011 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies I'm in the second wave of assbut clearly but I haven't got 15€ in kbot cc
How many times did I wait to have theme ?
[SPECIAL THREAD] A BIG THANKS TO ASSBUT! 06/20/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies yes! assbut u are the coolest person i have ever met on the internet
he bought me the license for free..he paid with his own hard earned money
i can only say thanks here..
but everytime i run my kbot now..i think of u and pray to GOD that u recover from ur disease..u r such a nice person,.
if u ever need help in game or this forum..i will be always there for u..
100 PERCENT TRUSTED
:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
i really am so happy...
i cannot thank you enough for your...