Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Detection

Discussion on Bot Detection within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Bot Detection

Opps....Sorry
delete this topic
Old 07/26/2011, 11:08   #2

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
yes it is. and there is topic about it. read forum before u post!

/deleterequest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GM detection
06/25/2011 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
how does GM detect the fish bot ? any tips to avoide being caught ?
+1 item detection ;)
04/21/2009 - CO2 Programming - 14 Replies
Right, Mentor's in co have this thing called Mentor Reward, and inside there they have +1 stone contribution. This +1 stone contribution increases by 0.01 everytime one of their apprentices kills a monster that drops a +1 item, so this means Mentors can be used as +1 item drop detection for apprentices... For this i have made a program, that will monitor +1 stone contribution of the Mentor while the Apprentice hunts, and it will play a "Window Low Battery" sound effect when a +1 item...
BOT detection How to?
06/18/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
how do they detect bot players? i would like to know and for everybody to know to prevent further accounts being banned. do's and don'ts while botting. some of us are bot users but we are just plain users and being careless and getting your account 1,2,3 poof and become coco crunch(BANNED)
detection
12/06/2007 - Planetside - 12 Replies
is t-search safe to use or cheat engine in kernel mode? :) and i used to ammo hack a lot of the time awhile ago is that detected? i dont know what is detected and what is not. thanks
new bot detection?
08/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Uh oh, someone just warned me that TQ has developed some new bot detection software, and that they are currently testing it on some servers. just a heads up, could be TQ trying to scare us, or could be the real deal. hope its not like 4312 (that was a pain).