Yeah nice! But 1 question:
How long will it take, to make Alpha and Beta with a Ship, which only makes 2500 Damage and have only 170000 Shield? It's a Goliath and have 1 Full speed Config. and 1 "Damage" Config! I only want to know it, to know for what I should use it (for Gates or Boxes).
How to use a demo version on Kbot? 06/07/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello all,
How to use a demo version on Kbot? I go to ControlCenter and register on jabber.org and etc...But when I Write my Nick and my pass and bot say : Get server list... done
Get user info... done
Loading game ... done
Checking license ...
And started again Get server list... done
Get user info... done
Loading game ... done
Checking license ...
and again
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro 04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hi
Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter
Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html
Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl
KBot no gg 8euro
Kbot gg 18euro
Krekava 180days 12euro