Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

First post- selling lvl15(16) FE goli account.

Discussion on First post- selling lvl15(16) FE goli account. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First post- selling lvl15(16) FE goli account.

Hey my first post on this site even though account is 2 years old lol. i would like to sell my dark orbit account which hasnt been played much over the last year(only 14 SP ) but has had some uri spent on it as its a 3/4 year old account cant remember lol. Its done all four different gates at least once and therefore has the triangle. only 14 sp and has about 3ksep in the storage atm, all mods are lvl7-12. 8 iris lvl5/6, bastion, enforcer, veteran and crimson ship designs for goliath.
ATM and will have when sold;
all the best lasers(31 lf3) all the best shield gens(10k ones) all the best speed gens(increase +10 ones GOT 15 of them), It has all the cpu stuff; rocket auto, hst2 etc, and the best cpu socket bonus chip that gives it +10 slots it has 35,000 x2 ammo, 2500 x3 ammo and 15k x4 ammo. 2000 xenomit, rank Position is 2.5k. AND its literally 1milxp off lvl16 I would do it but cba lol. got 70k ranks points. there is One beta gate open currently on the Bk's stage I think. Also it is not affiliated with any people/clans as it hasn't been played in ages if there is any more you need to know PM me please.
Price;
I am not to fussed about how much for it but make me an offer please and preferably by paypal or maybe accept gift code vouchers etc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg overview.jpg (216.7 KB, 47 views)
Old 07/17/2011, 01:35   #2

elite*gold: 122
/move request

Tags
dark orbit account, full elite, gates complete, triangle