Salutation to you to excuse me of you upset j 'ai Udobot 5.0 version and I n 'arrive not to make it correctly work this m 'écrie in a small square The invisible bonus lock-up garage codes have been changed.
Please update the codes. This simple percentage for you Accounts Safety. I must make what when this asks her his several that I l 'utilise and this m 'écrie the same every time. There is something t-il so that I see more message which comes in a square the message The invisible Bonus Box Codes have been changed. Please update the codes.Please update the codes.
This is for you Accounts Safety. Because I shall want to start it up software.
Feedback UDOBot 2.5.6 - since forum udobot is closed 04/18/2011 - DarkOrbit - 42 Replies Let`s talk here about this version, if u have meet bugs or if u like it.
For me example the jumping ports wont work... i tried on different account, different internet providers, and when he jump the portal it remains blocked in port... and will nothing do anymore until i start it again..
udobot 04/15/2011 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies Can you give a link, but at the moment, try if you have friends trying udobot
UDOBOT? 11/08/2010 - Browsergames - 3 Replies Ich habe ein Problem seit ca. 4 Minuten kommt
ERROR
Could not conntect to UDOBOT Server!
Liegt das jetz an meinem Pc oder sind die Bot Serv. down?
Auf die Hp komme ich noch