I like the options for rockets. Anyway, like DHP, and because of lag, it's slower than normal. I was killed when testing(only 1 time) the RSB changer. When changed to SAB everythink stoped and program blocked :|. Don't ask me to get pictures for you. I think the program is useless but is a good ideea for beggining
I like the options for rockets. Anyway, like DHP, and because of lag, it's slower than normal. I was killed when testing(only 1 time) the RSB changer. When changed to SAB everythink stoped and program blocked :|. Don't ask me to get pictures for you. I think the program is useless but is a good ideea for beggining
Huum... You should press shift then, to stop the changer.. I made some improvements in the auto rocket because of lag..
Edit : Try make the Ctrl hotkey as a toggle switch , press ctrl -> activate program press ctrl again -> deactivate so its on only when u shoot someone and u don't need to press Shift all the time
Edit : Try make the Ctrl hotkey as a toggle switch , press ctrl -> activate program press ctrl again -> deactivate so its on only when u shoot someone and u don't need to press Shift all the time
I see your point... I will do this. Thank's, hoocrax.
this is good..and better than some others which use mouse click and have to be adjusted according to screen...but only thing i dont like is that it should turn off when u not shooting..it since it uses keyboard it will type 6 4 64 in chat if u forget to turn it off..so be careful about that..