I would but in our Country you can't buy some stuff , you can if it is sent back as a "gift" not a product So I have no other thing to do , nobody will buy me it because ho would be so nice these days ^^
Thanks guys and girls (Duh ^^) for you responses !
And for taking 20 seconds of your life to respond to my stupid topic !
I <3 ElitePvpers Members !
I <3 ElitePvpers !
how to do the 250k cp glitch? 10/14/2010 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies how to do the 250k cp glitch?
plz tell me
i saw ppl with 250k-300k cp OMG
how??
WTS ZSZC SRO ACC LV 44 250K SP STR INT WITH 4B 08/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies for a wallie paysafecard or other stuff where i could buy buy itemall points on tales of pirates!
first money then account i quit!