Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[P.E.T.10 BUG (by DO ex-admin)] UPGRADED!!!

Discussion on [P.E.T.10 BUG (by DO ex-admin)] UPGRADED!!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/01/2011, 05:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
I have a concern, even though the alien is not attacking the main ship, but it takes a pretty long time to kill aliens. Also, we have to click on the aliens each time.
Old 06/01/2011, 12:25   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by changpride View Post
i dont think the default script poped up, so do i edit the script or?
read what I wrote please. I says in the post with lots of number on page 3 what to do. edit script, paste in new script from page 1, save it, reload it, go to spacemap, F2 to start, F2 to stop.
Old 06/01/2011, 12:28   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by changpride View Post
I have a concern, even though the alien is not attacking the main ship, but it takes a pretty long time to kill aliens. Also, we have to click on the aliens each time.
then you're doing it wrong. the point of this script is to save you from clicking it every time. click your ammo (X3 or whatever, yes damage is low people keep saying that... DAMAGE WILL BE LOW ON LOW LEVELS OKAY??? now that we got that out of the way) and press F2 to start the script. are you not getting something?
Old 06/01/2011, 13:15   #34

of course, Lol. Pet will still get pop if ANYONE want to shot it down :P If were to change ammo to x3, it's better to just kill on main ship :3 js
Old 06/06/2011, 03:34   #35

Please uploading BugScript... Link Dead
Old 06/06/2011, 20:01   #36

what??? what the heck are you talking about? No links are dead.