Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SLB-SkyLab Bot V1.0 by hoocrax

Discussion on SLB-SkyLab Bot V1.0 by hoocrax within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 1,531
SLB-SkyLab Bot V1.0 by hoocrax

SLB-Skylab Bot v1
Free skylab bot for darkorbit

Ok! after the fail of the last bot V0.1 -> v0.5 due pixel problems and resolution problems , im back with a whole new type where the user can enter the pixel values in the given boxes using a simple tool i made ( MOUSE LOCATOR.exe).

Features :
  • Lets you SAVE the entered Values ( creates a settings.ini file in the same folder ).
  • And LOAD the same values on next open ( restart ).
  • PixelBot ( uses your mouse for 3-4 seconds every 4 hrs to send promerium and about 10 secs if you it to be sold ! ) so its 100% safe .
  • Maximizes the browser (any browser) which has DarkOrbit logined and it as the active tab.
  • You can enter the pixel values using the MOUSE LOCATOR of different locations.
  • You can enter the amount of resource you want to send.
  • You can enter the time taken for resource to arrive and the process to repeat, that is send / send + sell again.
  • 2 files based on sending (only) or sending + selling . ( Will make it one when i get the script right ).
  • The send (only) program is very usefull if you have any bot like kbot/ibot/biobot etc which are set to sell cargo.

Instructions:

VIDEO :

Watch in HD

Ok guys ! I added a download link for the Instruction video (HD) because this video was blocked in some countries..
(don't worry its just 31 mb

Edit : I used a program called pixelsearch in this video which was more complex and made to serve other purpose actullay.. But later i made a small program which is more handy and direct " MOUSE LOCATOR.exe " .

If you are using the Sell function , you might get some problems which are explained in the video below ^^ .

I'll make a normal text + picture based one on Request

DOWNLOAD:

VIRUS SCAN :

More to come :
  • Make it one program.
  • Intergrate the mouse locator in the main program
  • The mouse locator program to directly enter values into the text box.
  • MAKE IT PACKETBOT! well this will take quite some time .

Ok for now, there is going to be a BIG update ! Yea!
This will be more convienient to use ( MUCH MUCH MORE ) because you do not need to enter any pixel location for the SEND part at all!

Screenshot :

As you can see in it:
  • It lets you choose your resource type.
  • It lets you choose your membership type ( premium/non-premium )
  • Lets you choose amount of material and GO !
  • And all this without using mouse ( but uses keyboard and adressbar of browser :P ) so you don't need to enter any values TILL the SEND function.(Credits to superquark).
  • Sell still need your pixel locations bcz it is flash based.

I need to get some coding rite..
And the credits to superquark ( i think he registered here as MegaQuark .. but whatever, credits go to him )
Thanks
19 Users
Old 05/25/2011, 17:40   #2

elite*gold: 1
Video was deleted ^^
Old 05/25/2011, 17:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affensohn^^ View Post
Video was deleted ^^
Eh, no its der maybe just not working bcz its embedded... ill post url
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2011, 17:46   #4

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,369
nice program for who use this type of helper, good work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2011, 17:49   #5

Thanx ,
Ill make it more user friendly.. atm youll take 1-2 mins to set it... in future about 10 secs only to set pixel values ( make a locator when on press directly stores values )

Okay added VIRUS SCAN :
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2011, 00:11   #6

Hi, could you please explain to me who plays in German as I can use this very useful program?
I would be very nice =)

lg Pascal
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2011, 00:16   #7

you can use it on every server!!
it only uses your mouse and sends/sells for you!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2011, 02:09   #8

I've just found a little error when you use for send+sell: bot sends the resouces (when cargo is full) and then it sells, so you sell the cargo that you have on the ship, but finally you don't send the resources (because your cargo was full)

sorry for my bad english, i'm chilean.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2011, 03:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduvarerc View Post
I've just found a little error when you use for send+sell: bot sends the resouces (when cargo is full) and then it sells, so you sell the cargo that you have on the ship, but finally you don't send the resources (because your cargo was full)

sorry for my bad english, i'm chilean.
Yes , you are right , bot is pixel based so it cannot check if your cargo is full or there already is a transport underway.

I suggest that you start the bot when you cargo bay is not full say 100/4000 so enter the value to be sent as 3900 so bot sends 3900 promerium only .

Alos after the previous transport is completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePassi View Post
Hi, could you please explain to me who plays in German as I can use this very useful program?
I would be very nice =)

lg Pascal
Hello Pascal,

The problem is I don't know German :P so i can make a text based tutorial and I can google translate it to german if that is okay.

Regards..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2011, 13:45   #10

elite*gold: 122
looking good hoocrax. im using send only version because im using kbot and it will auto sell it. and the video tutorial is very good. easy to understand and very clear. even noobs can quickly understand the bot
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2011, 16:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by babes_nea View Post
looking good hoocrax. im using send only version because im using kbot and it will auto sell it. and the video tutorial is very good. easy to understand and very clear. even noobs can quickly understand the bot
Well thanx for the positive feedback babes_nea

And guys I wanted to tell you that this bot will be changed to SBot

Why? because This bot will be able to do other stuff like auto bid at last second, Change confs to the ones you have stored directly just with one click etc.

Ok for now, there is going to be a BIG update ! Yea!
This will be more convienient to use ( MUCH MUCH MORE ) because you do not need to enter any pixel location for the SEND part at all!

Screenshot :

As you can see in it:
  • It lets you choose your resource type.
  • It lets you choose your membership type ( premium/non-premium )
  • Lets you choose amount of material and GO !
  • And all this without using mouse ( but uses keyboard and adressbar of browser :P ) so you don't need to enter any values TILL the SEND function.(Credits to superquark).
  • Sell still need your pixel locations bcz it is flash based.

I need to get some coding rite..
And the credits to superquark ( i think he registered here as MegaQuark .. but whatever, credits go to him )

And ive been notified that this video has been blocked in some countries due to the music used in it..
So im gonna upload it so you can download it ( don't worry, the 11 min HD video is just 31 mb :P )
Old 05/26/2011, 16:58   #12

elite*gold: 147
gj but where ist download for v2??
Old 05/26/2011, 16:59   #13

N1 Hoocrax, will test it out soon as my prom arrives, be interesting to see how the config thing works because i hate the current system old one was much better!

Also, i take it if you do not use the start button you just leave them entries blank? You havent mentioned it anywhere and i use the auto login feature.
Old 05/26/2011, 17:38   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by michox View Post
gj but where ist download for v2??
Read the post again ... I said there is going to be a BIG update .. it will take some time till i get the codes right

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinny69 View Post
N1 Hoocrax, will test it out soon as my prom arrives, be interesting to see how the config thing works because i hate the current system old one was much better!

Also, i take it if you do not use the start button you just leave them entries blank? You havent mentioned it anywhere and i use the auto login feature.
I didn't understand the 2nd part can you explain it better?

Ok guys ! I added a download link for the Instruction video (HD) because this video was blocked in some countries..
(don't worry its just 31 mb

Old 05/26/2011, 17:58   #15

Start game coord - Some players do not require this like myself i left it blank and it entered the game just clicks in the top left no big deal.

Just tried it now does need work:
Entered all details part from one mentioned above it entered what i wanted to send then went straight to the sell process so when it comes to re-sending it all again its going to say "cargo full" lime taken is entered as 14580000