Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Galaxi gate

Discussion on Galaxi gate within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Galaxi gate

Pls could you give me link for some Galaxi gate bot ?
Old 05/21/2011, 13:23   #2

Free galaxy gate bot near your topic... if you wan't you can stil buy some like ibot,kbot,fdbot,adbot
Old 05/21/2011, 13:26   #3

ok thanks
Old 05/21/2011, 13:57   #4

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknes4o View Post
Free galaxy gate bot near your topic... if you wan't you can stil buy some like ibot,kbot,fdbot,adbot
if im not mistaken, iNk has taken away the purchase of adbot/fdbot. i checked the licensor and no fdbot/adbot there
Old 05/21/2011, 15:07   #5

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 1,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by babes_nea View Post
if im not mistaken, iNk has taken away the purchase of adbot/fdbot. i checked the licensor and no fdbot/adbot there
Yea .. maybe hes driving everyone to Valhalla Exim for more more more more more more more more more more mroe more more AND more testers
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DO gate bot
10/22/2010 - Browsergames - 6 Replies
moin moin wollte mal fragen ob es einen aktuellen gatebot für do gibt.habe zwar alle gates aber wird auf dauer eintönig wär nett wenn mir jemand antworten würde mfg pascal:mofo:
How to get out the gate?
06/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
With the walkscript its going oke in town but when i need to leave the gate of any city it gets stuck... How can i get out of it pls help me. :confused:
GW Gate
05/17/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Thier is a way for you to get into the gate without being banned for supid hacks idk if people already said this so dotn give me +k but it works better for archer.............Hears what u do get soem lag not enoufh ull dced right away than fly and go to gate quick for about 1 seconed the gate dorr whont be thier go in log out and log back in works good with cyclone for trojan Sorry about my english <hr>Append on May 17 2007, 01:46<hr> Oh sorry i forgot to add go to the side with less...
How to get way behind ZF gate
07/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
dont u hate it when ur doing ZF and someone screws up the step part and lets the goblin npc die making the last 2 bosses unaccessible? well i found a way to get behind the gate without worry. all u need is a mount. (might even work without one) i will have pics up later. 1Stand infront of the gate that the goblin wa supposed to have blowed up. 2Now on ur right u will se 2 walls. there will be a tiny space between them to fit urself in side. 3 now in this new little space u have found there...
Right GW Gate Help
01/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Anyone know what the file for this is called? I deleted the right gate ages ago to hit people in the bug spot and need to get it sent to me, but anyone know what its called? Thanks