Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Uridium

Discussion on Sell Uridium within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Uridium

Hi , I want to set up a little service . I can make aprox 150k uri on a server in 30 min the uri can be doubled/tripled by hh or mhh. It can be done only once on a server on the acc. i will do this for half the price of normal 150k uri so only 25$ .Annoying part for you is that you have to give me the acc . if you want i you can make a new acc on my mail so i can prove im not scamming. why i do this? I'm poor ^^ I dont wanna spend money on DO but I do when I earn it . as I said it can only be done once on the server with the acc , and I still want to have uri. I will set up a new email and paypal for this and will put mail here later . Cya Gio ps contact me here for now pps srry for weird things in post im on ps3 doing this xD edit ; Srry for nvr posting ...time to contribute
Old 04/21/2011, 23:47   #2

The Black Market: 185/0/0
How do you wanna do it exactly?
Accounts will get locked, won't they?
Old 04/21/2011, 23:56   #3

wot ya mean with locked? they wont get banned if thats wot ya meant i've done it 2 months ago? something like that and i use ip changer so they cant trace it ...gonna sleep soon ;P
Closed Thread

Tags
accounts, darkorbit, sell