Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

udobot source

Discussion on udobot source within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
udobot source

Hi,
ich finde irgendwie den thread mit der orginal source vom udobot 4 nicht mehr. Hat irgendwer die noch?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
UDOBot v4.0.0 Source Code / Release
09/23/2015 - Browsergames - 1390 Replies
English I stopped working on the bot back in 20.12.2010, please do not contact me in regards to the bot. It is outdated since a long time already, but I'll reupload the source because the old links were broken since a while and many people requested it for educational purposes. The source code is now provided under the BSD license. Deutsch Ich habe am 20.12.2010 aufgehört am UDOBot zu arbeiten, bitte kontaktieren Sie mich nicht im Bezug auf dem Bot. Der Bot is seit langem schon...
[RELEASE] UDOBot v5.1 Source
12/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 66 Replies
Hello there ElitePvPers, ~deHackerOwnz~ here, the only British person who took up UDOBot development when tvirus left. The one who put in weeks of work for you all for absolutely nothing? Then when I needed a small fee to keep the server up, 95% of you all insulted me? To the point I had to shut down the public UDOBot forums? Well here I am, still not giving up!... All of you have moaned and groaned about UDOBot v5.1 being in the paid package, well here it is. In all it's goodness :)...