Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Servers VPS FOR BOTS

Discussion on Servers VPS FOR BOTS within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Servers VPS FOR BOTS

We present the new page that offers virtual server services "vps", the most powerful servers on the market and at the same time the cheapest. If you need a vps to use bot with your accounts, do not hesitate to visit the page and see their offers, we also have discord and a free 24-hour trial of the services at no cost.

need acept link from elitepvpers
Old 10/23/2020, 18:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Cool that you're trying to start a service, but how do u want people to take you seriously when you use Wix to build and host your site you literally invest 0$ in hosting.

Not only the stated above, but the site is also extraordinary ugly compared to even Wix standards, everything is wrongly aligned, weird spacing and even the background image is "broken"

In all fairness, I doubt the service is even legit.

IF I should be wrong, and the service is legit, I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
darkorbit acc, vps hosting, vps hosting cs, vps offer, vps paypal