Im looking for an acc in spanish server, full spartan/hercules, full lf4 16, full shields 16, some new ship, lvl 23/24, with some ammo. Contact for offer, discord: Miakel#1184 or Pm here
looking for spanish middlemen 06/06/2018 - Middleman - 0 Replies someone of you know a spanish trusted middlemen? (for darkorbit)
Looking people spanish for server 09/26/2017 - Nostale - 1 Replies Hello! I am Spanish, I am looking for people to create server with opennos, people who want to start a project, who understand opennos, etc. You can contact me by private message.
i want an acc in spanish servers! DO 10/24/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies Hello, i want an account in spanish servers, like es4, i want a good account, please seriously, i oofer 100 €!
sory i'm spanish :D
exchange do acc on spanish server 1 bil exp 08/21/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies Darkorbit- Selling Spanish Account! - YouTube
in the vid you well see everyhing
I also trade reply or add me on skype meshir.babiry
especially if u have a ge7 acc i would love to trade even if its not good as mine
#up
#bump