Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Store UFE/FE/Starters Many Servers!

Discussion on Account Store UFE/FE/Starters Many Servers! within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Account Store UFE/FE/Starters Many Servers!

Hello
Welcome to Rockers Account Store!
Selling Good Accounts At Reasonable Prices!

You Go First Or We Go MM(YOU PAY FOR IT)
Trusted MM: Diego EL/Lenny/EXE DO Etc..

Payment: Paypal Only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Your Offers!!

Account 1: PL2 UFE 41PP All Ships! Make Your Offers!!

Account 2: US4 UFE 32PP CYBORG Lot Of Ships and Ammo Make Your Offers!! or trade with seafight account Not Available Anymore

Account 3: US4 Not Available Anymore!

Account 4: US4 FE 1.24mils uri[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"] Make your offers!

Account 5: US3 FE 700k uri[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"] Make your offers!

Account 6: Asia1 FE 1.3 Mils uri[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"] Make your offers!

Account 7: US4 Semi UFE 320k uri[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"] Make your offers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM Me Here Or Discord for more details!

Discord : Robelon#3444 Whatsapp: +918197535231
Facebook:
Old 11/16/2018, 20:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
You can remove Diego EL since he has negative ratings
(And i've never heard of the bloke before..)
Old 11/16/2018, 21:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 396/0/0
1+/1- how is he mm????
Old 11/16/2018, 21:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 102/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
You can remove Diego EL since he has negative ratings
(And i've never heard of the bloke before..)
Quote:
Originally Posted by düsteres einhorn View Post
1+/1- how is he mm????
He's a very trusted and well known Facebook middleman. Can't imagine that you never heard of him. Went first and used his service, legit guy.
Old 11/16/2018, 21:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

never hered from him
i dont use facebook
Old 11/17/2018, 00:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR-Freak View Post
He's a very trusted and well known Facebook middleman. Can't imagine that you never heard of him. Went first and used his service, legit guy.
Well, this isn't facebook and he's start here isn't that good since he already has a negative ^^ Also, well known, if he was i would have heard of him

Edit: Also you can't be middleman with negative ratings ^^
Old 11/17/2018, 00:26   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Well, this isn't facebook and he's start here isn't that good since he already has a negative ^^ Also, well known, if he was i would have heard of him

Edit: Also you can't be middleman with negative ratings ^^
"if he was I would have heard of him" mate come on, like there aren't people out there that you haven't heard of. You OBVIOUSLY never met him, it's fine, but don't say it as if it's impossible. As far as I recall, you haven't been that active in this trading section as you was so in this case it's someone who build up his reputation parallel to yours.

Since Exe started on Facebook aswell I don't see how Diego can't start like this aswell. You know this as well as I do, since he's not premium or an elite gold traded he can't create a thread to get the 'possible' unjustified negative rating removed.

His Facebook:
His reputation:

Looks clean to me. Right?
Old 11/17/2018, 00:34   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

we are here by epvp not facebook....

faceboot dosent matter anyone
Old 11/17/2018, 02:19   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
"if he was I would have heard of him" mate come on, like there aren't people out there that you haven't heard of. You OBVIOUSLY never met him, it's fine, but don't say it as if it's impossible. As far as I recall, you haven't been that active in this trading section as you was so in this case it's someone who build up his reputation parallel to yours.

Since Exe started on Facebook aswell I don't see how Diego can't start like this aswell. You know this as well as I do, since he's not premium or an elite gold traded he can't create a thread to get the 'possible' unjustified negative rating removed.

His Facebook:
His reputation:

Looks clean to me. Right?
just because im not selling as much as i used to, doesn't neccessairly means im not constantly looking here right?

I never said he's not legit, i just told that he CAN'T be middleman since he has a negative. And since he has close to 0 reputation on EPVP, people would pick someone who has reputation here on EPVP as their middleman.
And for the 3rd time, Facebook has nothing to do with EPVP, which you also know
Old 11/17/2018, 11:58   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
just because im not selling as much as i used to, doesn't neccessairly means im not constantly looking here right?

I never said he's not legit, i just told that he CAN'T be middleman since he has a negative. And since he has close to 0 reputation on EPVP, people would pick someone who has reputation here on EPVP as their middleman.
And for the 3rd time, Facebook has nothing to do with EPVP, which you also know
Facebook has nothing to do with Epvp FOR YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by düsteres einhorn View Post
we are here by epvp not facebook....

faceboot dosent matter anyone
Makes no sense at all.
Old 11/17/2018, 22:29   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Facebook has nothing to do with Epvp FOR YOU.
Jeez, Facebook has nothing to do EPVP at all since it's a completely different platform..
Old 11/17/2018, 23:22   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Jeez, Facebook has nothing to do EPVP at all since it's a completely different platform..
Just because you think so doesn't make it unable to.
Old 11/17/2018, 23:31   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Just because you think so doesn't make it unable to.
I don't think so, the EPVP guideline says so.
Everything outside EPVP doesn't count here. It's like " eeeh i got 1 million reputation on x y & z platforms " .. Still doesn't applies for other platforms, use your brain for once man -.-
Old 11/18/2018, 11:10   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Quote:
I don't think so, the EPVP guideline says so.
Everything outside EPVP doesn't count here. It's like " eeeh i got 1 million reputation on x y & z platforms " .. Still doesn't applies for other platforms, use your brain for once man -.-
Individuals are not bound to a platform so they can choose a middleman from where ever.

Since Diego is known it's not weird to set that as one of his preferred middleman.

The thing that you are saying that other platforms don't count here is only when a user got scammed and Elitepvpers cant help them since they used a platform other than theirs.

Use your brain for once? Sure. But only if you stop being so ignorant.
Old 11/18/2018, 16:00   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Individuals are not bound to a platform so they can choose a middleman from where ever.

Since Diego is known it's not weird to set that as one of his preferred middleman.

The thing that you are saying that other platforms don't count here is only when a user got scammed and Elitepvpers cant help them since they used a platform other than theirs.

Use your brain for once? Sure. But only if you stop being so ignorant.
Most people would actually use a middleman from there whom they know has a good reputation (trusted) than using someone they've never heard of from Facebook. (More scams there and here tbh).

Im not ignorant, im just stating facts.