Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Decent EU Guardian Starters Account (CE, 2x lvl 50)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Decent EU Guardian Starters Account (CE, 2x lvl 50)

Hello there!

I'm selling an account that has been left alone since the End of June 2011 (I think the sub ended in the first week of July 2011).

Main information
- As said before, it's a collector's edition account, meaning a bigger inventory bag, mount,...

- It has at least 2 characters that are level 50. A level 50 Rogue and a level 50 Cleric.

- Across the characters there should be about 200 platinum, which should be sufficient to gear up your toon with crafted gear or buy other things depending on what you still need.

- It's an European account, both characters are on the Cloudborne server, but thanks to free server transfer you can go to wherever you want.

Additional Info

LVL 50 ROGUE
can't give you stats, but I think this rogue can do T1 expert dungeons and probably T2 expert dungeons although I'm not too sure about the hit.
It has a 110% mount and probably a bunch of crafting materials stocked. Some prestige points obtained (not certain how much)

LVL 50 CLERIC
Enough Focus to start with dungeons. Some prestige points. (again not too certain).

Conclusion
I know there's not much info about the characters, but they're solid enough to avoid getting to lvl 50 (since they are lvl 50) and gear can still be improved with the money thats left on the characters.
These are wonderful to start pvp'ing as well.

So all in all, a decent account to get you started (or to have a secondary account with lvl 50 characters for pvp), but not an account you need to see yourself standing in Hammerknell a week after you purchased it.

PRICE
Haven't thought of a buy-out yet... But just offer away, either here or through forum PM.

Old 09/22/2011, 10:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 341/0/0
was für Sicherheitsgrantien gibts bei dir?das du kein scammer bist?

Old 09/30/2011, 16:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempestfox View Post
was für Sicherheitsgrantien gibts bei dir?das du kein scammer bist?
well I can only say I've did 1 transaction on this site so far and it was my main rift account. Everything went smooth and if you want, you can ask the person who bought my account.

Other than that, not sure what I can provide to seem trustworthy as I'm quite a newb on this forum. I can share personal details when asked for, all but the info of the account I'm selling ofc, because that could get me scammed and I dont want that. I can go both bank transfer and PayPal (prefer bank transfer), which seem like 2 pretty reliable and safe payment methods.
Old 10/03/2011, 17:29   #4

bumpity bump.

Old 10/07/2011, 18:15   #5

bump...
Old 10/16/2011, 09:55   #6

re-bump...
Old 10/17/2011, 08:36   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

preis

« Verkaufe Normalen Rift acc | WTT R8 Defiant Warrior »