I search account on GE3 | SK2, i need on it only much seprom, it can be lvl 0 and phoenix, if you have an account with more than 100 mil seprom and want to trade/sell it just contact me.
I can trade GE1 or GE6.
[Selling] 7274's Account Store (Asia 1, GE3, Sk2) 05/08/2019 - DarkOrbit Trading - 10 Replies Hello. I have few account's I want to trade for something / sell, and I decided to open small 'store' for all account's I will be trading off. I will try to keep this store updated regularly if something new pops up.
Store is open now, again!
Skandinavia 2
Level 18, Only zeta ring
900 Ingamehours only, and made 2018 May!
320k uri atm and maybe a bit more later
[Trading] GB2 Full LF-4|Hercs|Havocs| GE3/SK2 10/27/2017 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies Hello there.
Account for Account
Stats
• 60k Uridium, Growing !
• Account is only 8 months old!
• Level 21
• Rank Basic Major, close to Major
• All ships, including Tartarus, Pusat and many others, + Defcom Surgeon, Champion, skilldesigns, Saturn, Centaur
[Trading] Darkorbit acc sk2 to sk2 12/05/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 2 Replies want to trade the acc for another, i need better account, so i can pay 10€ to get better sk2 acc, and you will get this account with it.
16 Level - 306m xp (500k to lvl 17!!) and 180.000 honor.
31 LF3 - 18 B02's
17 PP's
6 Iris + 2 Flaxes.
Goliath
avg hit with x1 4k, haves over 100k x2, x3 40k, x4 8k.
skype: denkkuz