someone else is offering a service for DarkOrbit, where you can buy ingame currency and items. These items will be added via database from a bigpoint worker!
How it's gonna be done?
Everything will be booked from the database NOT FROM ACP which is a lot safer!
But be really careful to not tell it to people you can't actually trust. Also, very big amounts of ammo and uridium or different stuff can be really obvious in the case bigpoint manually checks for something. So be aware please!
For access to the Service discord - HIT ME UP!
NOTE: I'm not the one managing - I just thought I would give you the chance to join over there and check it out. You will get all the neccessary informations on the discord server.
You are putting in the money at your own risk. I'm not able to ensure everything for 100%. So just consider taking the chance - most of you will never get such an possibility ever again!
Edit:
Everyone who bought new accounts or just ingame items at the Darkorbit service discord has decided to take a risk. I clearly told everyone to be aware of either getting scammed or having their accounts banned by bigpoint afterwards. I just shared the discord link with anyone who got interested in buying but didn't tell anyone to buy.
Quite the reverse!
I always mentioned there is a big risk for everyone who decided to spend money on that stuff. I didn't manage any transactions or orders since I have nothing to do with it directly. You could say I did advertise but I did only send the link to anyone who asked for and told them where they can find the price list and stuff.
I was not involved in any of this - neither in the idea nor in the implementation. I am not held responsible when something bad happens.
- Are you really sure that this is safe? Bc Databases have a log data which count all entries and changes and what are the prices?
- Only Bitcoin as currency?
- What are the prices for designs and ships?
- Can you also unban when we get banned or will the guy leave BP at monday and start his last thing
- Are you really sure that this is safe? Bc Databases have a log data which count all entries and changes and what are the prices?
- Only Bitcoin as currency?
- What are the prices for designs and ships?
- Can you also unban when we get banned or will the guy leave BP at monday and start his last thing
He will be able to clear the database log history aswell!
BTC only - probably PSC aswell we still need to agree on that.
To get detailed informations just ask me for the discord server link via pm please.
You surely buy it at your own risk! But he is going to get everything done as safe as possible for him and also for the people buying it. We don't know how it's going to end from bigpoints side. But it's a chance you might regret when refusing it. I'm taking the chance for sure - I'm excited!
Anyway you can buy 100mio uri for 1000€ but I really don't recommend buying uridium at all, atleast nothing over 10 million.
@ Send me a pm for the discord link
Seprom ist nicht lohnenswert, weil verhältnismäßig sehr teuer.
Aus dem Grund, dass es in den hohen Mengen sehr auffällig wird und deshalb vermieden wird.
aso schade währe das einzigste was ich noch wirklich brauchen würde
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysdope
Seprom ist nicht lohnenswert, weil verhältnismäßig sehr teuer.
Aus dem Grund, dass es in den hohen Mengen sehr auffällig wird und deshalb vermieden wird.
aso schade währe das einzigste was ich noch wirklich brauchen würde
kennst du die person die das macht oder ist das einfach irgendeiner mit dem du schreibst währe sonst noch an magmaspalter und die pve laser interessiert weist du was die kosten /stk preis
aso schade währe das einzigste was ich noch wirklich brauchen würde
aso schade währe das einzigste was ich noch wirklich brauchen würde
kennst du die person die das macht oder ist das einfach irgendeiner mit dem du schreibst währe sonst noch an magmaspalter und die pve laser interessiert weist du was die kosten /stk preis