[Selling] Basic Fe Sk2 | Darkorbit 09/02/2015 - DarkOrbit Trading - 9 Replies Yo guys, I'm selling this starter account!
Server is Sk2, closed server (you can register there only with Finnish ip), maps nearly populed, UNS clan is here!
SPECIAL PRICE: 10€ PAYPAL!
Basically:
Paypal Only
Accepting Trades
You first or MM of my chose!
[Buying] Basic darkorbit acc 06/29/2015 - DarkOrbit Trading - 1 Replies Hi,
Im searching for a basic darkorbit acc, like 8 iris or less, full speed gen with some lf3 only acc, something around 10 euros, a very basic account :p.
I will send money through paypal first if you have some trades what are completed (green numbers ;P)
I will send it as a paypal gift too.
I wont trade with anybody with 0 rep, because i wanna go first with somebody trusted, cba with middleman.
[Selling] Darkorbit | Basic Fe VNZ GA1 06/26/2015 - DarkOrbit Trading - 8 Replies Hello guys, I'm selling this Global america1 account,
As always:
Paypal Only
You first or i chose a mm
Offer below 15€ will be reported ^^
So it has: