Highly recommended to not trade with this user. I have in the past and that's all can stay while following the forum rules[If you are more interested send me a PM and I will show you screen shots]. Hope you take this advise seriously.
Highly recommended to not trade with this user. I have in the past and that's all can stay while following the forum rules[If you are more interested send me a PM and I will show you screen shots]. Hope you take this advise seriously.
Thats wat I can say about you actually. PM for screenshots aswell!
[Buying] Suche DarkOrbit Account [Ungarn1] / Search DarkOrbit Account [Hungary1] 02/02/2014 - DarkOrbit Trading - 13 Replies German : Ich suche einen DakrOrbit Account auf dem Server Ungarn1
Er sollte schon 8 Iris oder mehr haben alle LF3 auch paar LF4 alle BO2 Schilde PET auch. Pilot Sheet währen schon 24 Punkte ausreichend. Level mindestens 17 !!! Und schon paar Havocs . Er sollte auch Skill Desings haben!
Preislich denke ich so an 25-30€ PaysafeCard
------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
English: Search DarkOrbit account
Seeking a DarkOrbit account on the Sever...