Decided to open this service where I will play on your account for you. I will do almost everything you need:
Regards for the banner: «Ice.Shock™
Skype contact: flavius.stop.you
As gates take more than 1 hour the price is lower than the one I ask for normal playing(2€ Alpha/Zeta/Epsilon/Lambda, 3€ Kappa/Delta,4€ Kronos), and the 1.25 collecting palladium means 1500-2000 palla .
You´ll have to request me a trade, I accept it, send me the money and I do my work.
If you want some activities that you think need lower prices we can discuss them on skype. Payment: Paypal is better but I accept PSC for big orders.
- Let some trusted members of the community test your service. (to gain the TRUSTED tittle)
- Also add payment methods, Many people don't have paypal etc.
- €/hour wouldn't be the best Idea, As people may play slower than usual, Try setting paramenters like, 2,000 Palladium = 1.25€.
- Also add Gate playing, many people can't bare to play gates. 1 Alpha = 2 or 3€ is acceptable.
- Let some trusted members of the community test your service. (to gain the TRUSTED tittle)
- Also add payment methods, Many people don't have paypal etc.
- €/hour wouldn't be the best Idea, As people may play slower than usual, Try setting paramenters like, 2,000 Palladium = 1.25€.
- Also add Gate playing, many people can't bare to play gates. 1 Alpha = 2 or 3€ is acceptable.
Hope it helps you, If then tumbsup
He don't need the trusted title he already have it from me
Boycott BP and Stop playing darkorbit! 07/14/2013 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies As a botter and cheater community, I think we should just stop spending money and stop playing at all and see what bigpoint will do. Who knows maybe we can get your stuff back.
I lost 40 PP and 30 fully upgraded levels.
Thats like 1.5k dollars . I ain't buying that much uri!
Screw the game and stop playing!
Darkorbit (Playing free) 02/27/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies Hi, I am a Darkorbit player for 4 years now and I know how the games works and how to be sucessful because I have 2 fe elite account without buying uri...
This thread is people who is close to being fe or half way and wants someone to finish the job or get them more uridium credits experience...etc
If you already fe and need more exp uri etc...you can send pm to me with details
This is free service because i like upgrading accounts...But i dont like upgrading accounts that they just...
Lol Service (Games playing for you) 04/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies Huhu an alle Community-Mitglieder,
mit diesem Thread möchte ich meinen Service als Spieler für ein paar Lol games auf eurem acc anbieten, ich biete diesen Service an, da ich sehr viele Stunden vor dem Pc verbringe und ich mit dachte, komm biete doch mal nen Service an für die Leute, die sich ip zusammensparen wollen für nen Champion oder Runen oder Runenseiten und wollen das dies schneller geht als normal. Mein Service sieht wie folgt aus:
1 game=0,30 Euro(ich nehme auch e*Gold)
5...