Hello,
I am looking to buy a D.O account for 28 euros, I am open to offers for multiple accounts and I will choose the one which suites me best, I should also hopefully be getting more money quite often for accounts so (hopefully) expect to see me around here more often, buying accounts
Thank you very much!
PS: typed this up on my ipad so sorry if there are typos etc.
Also I know this is my first post so feel free to use a MM and I am willing to go first.
Yeah paypal, that is literally a definite yes from me xD That is a great offer, problem is though that I cannot pay until Saturday, is that ok with you, so we can do the trade on Saturday, if so then yes definite yes from me for that trade
#edit - no reply so i gather the deal is off.
[Buying] Suche DarkOrbit Account [Ungarn1] / Search DarkOrbit Account [Hungary1] 02/02/2014 - DarkOrbit Trading - 13 Replies German : Ich suche einen DakrOrbit Account auf dem Server Ungarn1
Er sollte schon 8 Iris oder mehr haben alle LF3 auch paar LF4 alle BO2 Schilde PET auch. Pilot Sheet währen schon 24 Punkte ausreichend. Level mindestens 17 !!! Und schon paar Havocs . Er sollte auch Skill Desings haben!
Preislich denke ich so an 25-30€ PaysafeCard
------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
English: Search DarkOrbit account
Seeking a DarkOrbit account on the Sever...