DarkOrbit Starter Account 05/06/2013 - Freebies - 3 Replies Hello, Im looking for a starter account that someone doesnt need and gives it away ( I will care it :) ), something lvl 12-14 with some lf3 and lf2. Please only post or PM if you want to help
Always thanks for all who read.
EDIT: Sorry, I read the rules but how good I know english I failed, sorry, if thats the rule, close.
Starter Darkorbit Account 03/17/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies 2€ paypal.
Images:: http://i50.tinypic.com/1268jlz.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2l8eonq.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/sm35vr.jpg
Server:: europe global 1
lv 7
I want to bot the acc 2 days 24h and after i update the post with new details, all the details are in the images,0 pilot ponts, skylab lv 6.
has 12.000 uri and 1.700.000 creditts
GB1 Darkorbit starter account 02/17/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies I have a starter account on gb1, and here is the infor for it:
level: 14
ship: goli
skylab: all level 0 expect promi, sep and prometid and duraniam
tech: 1 hall
iris: 2
flax: 3
lf3: 21
bo2: 15
pp: 6
Darkorbit starter account 08/22/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 1 Replies Hello everyone,
I'm offering a noob darkorbit account with leonov, 10 lf3, 6 bo2, 10 g3n-7900, best extras, hellstorm 2, iris, 5 flax, 2pp, some credits and uridium.
payment by PSC or e*gold.
Regards
#closed