Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit ACC UNBANNS!

Discussion on Darkorbit ACC UNBANNS! within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old 06/05/2013, 14:00   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Any truster?
Old 06/05/2013, 18:55   #32

Currently doing a test unban on Tata26be patient.....
Old 06/05/2013, 19:43   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
I'm wating
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2013, 20:06   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
I think you are asking too much with 50 euros, if you have acces to ACP maybe you can make a value of the account and ask something like 25% of that. Not everyone wants to unban an UFE account :P
Old 06/05/2013, 20:32   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
I think you are asking too much with 50 euros, if you have acces to ACP maybe you can make a value of the account and ask something like 25% of that. Not everyone wants to unban an UFE account :P
Hmm true i was thinking about that. Well like i said i dont unban with ACP so its not so easy for me takes time.

Good point though with ACP i can see what equipment and things the account have so maybe ill just set a price depending how good the account is!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2013, 03:59   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He gave me a test to me.

Results:

#Failed
Old 06/06/2013, 05:17   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
This service is most likely fake, I would advise against buying his services.

#closerequest
#reported
Old 06/06/2013, 16:14   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow View Post
This service is most likely fake, I would advise against buying his services.

#closerequest
#reported
Same here, only thing he could tell me was the email the account was registered on .
And something like ip belongs to netherlands, while the account has never logged in from netherlands.

He said my account was active , and not banned.
Well i contacted support, they told me it was banned infinite, i could never get it back.
So i write him back, no answer in Over 4 days now.

So yes, i say fake to.

Also : Someone who says ITS LEGAL IN ALL WAYS, And I GOT ACP ACCES, Is most likely to be a scammer, or a liar.

ACP hacking isnt legal, Accesing acp on a admin account when you you'reself has no approved acces to it = not legal.
Also iff a admin would do this for him, its not even legal then.

#Banrequest Scammer , btw guys this guy already got a ban on previous acc for leeking UG bugs.
#Closerequest
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/06/2013, 16:22   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

His uridium bug thread was also fake and this one is fake too
#ipbanrequest
Old 06/06/2013, 17:55   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That's exactly what I talking about. Posted here few times already, warned people, that he is a scammer, but some mod. just deleted my posts

Anyway I send proofs to administrators, so he will receive a ban soon.
On this forum, as I can see, noone cares about scammers, because if they did, someone would ban this kid immediatly, especially considering that I've told to moderators|administrators, that he was already banned for linking bugs from ug.
Now I understand why people here mostly so mistrustful.
Old 06/06/2013, 18:07   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Same here, only thing he could tell me was the email the account was registered on .
And something like ip belongs to netherlands, while the account has never logged in from netherlands.

Well i contacted support, they told me it was banned infinite, i could never get it back.

So yes, i say fake to.

Also : Someone who says ITS LEGAL IN ALL WAYS, And I GOT ACP ACCES, Is most likely to be a scammer, or a liar.

ACP hacking isnt legal, Accesing acp on a admin account when you you'reself has no approved acces to it = not legal.

#Banrequest Scammer , btw guys this guy already got a ban on previous acc for leeking UG bugs.
#Closerequest
keep lying Jorg why dont you, you even told me that account was in netherlands indeed here is a picture

as for Perunazo i said i was doing a TEST FOR TATA not for you, so why dont you stfu? Once i verified with tata none of you will have my service so why dont all of you keep saying im a scammer?

#PLEASE CLOSE for now
Old 06/06/2013, 18:40   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Omg Jorg!!! Zip you mouth, only lies and BS!!! look my convercation with the admin!!! Find someone who speaks Greek, I dont care.. I can rewrite it in Greek and you'll use google transl. if you want .
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2013, 20:09   #43

All of you who saying im a fake good luck getting my service, after all im a fake right? Jorg explain your lies?

And all of you just joining in this conversation and are just following what the other people are saying lol wow your a joke. According to Jorg he has a support "Friend" that told him that he cant get his account back..... lol think again Jorg you think that support will telll you " yes contact us to get ur account back?" no kid so why dont you all go look for someone to talk smack to and go lie to someone else because all of you are just lying with no proof at all all made up BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post

So yes, i say fake to.

#Closerequest

lol Jorg and your obviously a dumb kid who doesnt actually think, i told you i had ACP access, did i ever say i hacked? or that i do unbans through ACP? No we didnt hack it or anything so why dont you think things another way?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2013, 21:54   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Didnt hack + ACP access != illegal?
Wow i'm amazed
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2013, 22:18   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayur™ View Post
Didnt hack + ACP access != illegal?
Wow i'm amazed
Im not hacking anything or using acp to unban

and its not illegal i why is everyone assuming im doing unbans with ACP? stop stop lying and making things up people.....