Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Darkorbit Botting Service VPS

Discussion on Cheap Darkorbit Botting Service VPS within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cheap Darkorbit Botting Service VPS

I want to open my DARKORBIT BOTTING SERVICE!!
I havenīt got license ,so you need your license of the bot i want to bot:
Bots:: KBOT,IBOT,PBDO-BOT.

- You donīt need to tell me user and pass, i will give you a id and pass. of teamviewer and you write it on the bot.

--Iīm not responsable if you lost your drones,etc(but if i see your drones are very dangerous i can repair it, you can tell me too to repair every x says)

Prices::

--1 day:: free
-- first get 2 days of free botting (i want to be trusted)
--15 DAYS:: 1€
--1 month:: 2€
-- more days is 0.10€ + per day
Only paypal.

Tags
botting service, darkorbit, trusted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
**----...Very Cheap Darkorbit Botting Service 24/7...----**
06/09/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 11 Replies
Cheap Botting Service for Darkorbit by PSI497 What can I do for you? -Botting in 24/7 -VPS with teamviewer -Manage your account, repair your drones, etc... -Install the bot updates
Cheap Darkorbit Botting Service VPS
04/12/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 2 Replies
I have my own vps to bot 24h/7days a week/365 days a year. I bot with: PBDO-BOT___KBOT___IBOT. You send me: --USER --PASSWORD --SERVER --BOT TO USE(IN CASE OF PBDO I NEED YOUR LICENSE) --TIME OF BOTTING(example:: stop botting: 07:00 to 08:00) --AND CONFIGS(example: kill streuner,1-1,use plt-2026 and x1 and bonus boxes)(if is pbdo bot you can send to me the task file) Prices::
2š most cheap DARKORBIT botting service
03/02/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies
I want to open my DARKORBIT BOTTING SERVICE!! I havenīt got license ,so you need your license of the bot i want to bot: Bots:: KBOT,IBOT,PBDO-BOT. --You send to me the user,pass,server,bot i want use, and the configs(if is pbdo you can send me the task). --I havenīt got license but if i get a lot of people i buy a pbdo license. --Iīm not responsable if you lost your drones,etc(but if i see your drones are very dangerous i can repair it) --You can give me your pbdo license to bot...
Very Cheap Darkorbit Botting Service
02/24/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies
I want to open my DARKORBIT BOTTING SERVICE!! I havenīt got license ,so you need your license of the bot i want to bot: Bots:: KBOT,IBOT,PBDO-BOT. --You send to me the user,pass,server,bot i want use, and the configs(if is pbdo you can send me the task). --I havenīt got license but if i get a lot of people i buy a pbdo license. --Iīm not responsable if you lost your drones,etc(but if i see your drones are very dangerous i can repair it) --You can give me your pbdo license to bot your...
CHEAP DARKORBIT BOTTING SERVICE!!
02/21/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 3 Replies
I want to open my DARKORBIT BOTTING SERVICE!! I havenīt got license ,so you need your license of the bot i want to bot: Bots:: KBOT,IBOT,PBDO-BOT. --You send to me the user,pass,server,bot i want use, and the configs(if is pbdo you can send me the task). --I havenīt got license but if i get a lot of people i buy a pbdo license. --Iīm not responsable if you lost your drones,etc(but if i see your drones are very dangerous i can repair it) --You can give me your pbdo license to bot your...