Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Leauge of legends account for equal darkorbit account

Discussion on Trading Leauge of legends account for equal darkorbit account within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Leauge of legends account for equal darkorbit account

Hello guys I am trading my League of Legends account for Darkorbit account.P.m me here with your offers or mail me at:

League of legends account stats:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wins:340+
*Server:EU West
*Runes:2 full rune pages:
-First page/AS/: marks:attack speed, quintessence:2x attack speed 1x armour penetration, seals:armour/attack speed, glyphs:magic resistance
-Second page/AP/: Marks:Not finished, seals:armour, quintessence: flat AP, glyphs:half flat AP and half AP per level.

*Champions:
-Alistar,amumu,ashe,annie,akali,blitzcrank,darius,c ho gath,fiddlesticks,evelynn,kayle,teemo,xin zhaom,zilean,udyr,urgot,sion,hecarim,graves,trynda mere,malphite,garen, pantheon,popy,karthus,jax,janna,soraka,sivir,morga na,master yi,gragas,nidalee,nassus,ryze,kenen,warwick,leona, irelia,olaf.
*Skins:
-Judgement Kayle (FREE)
-Unchained Alistar (FREE)
-Highland Tryndamere (RARE)
-Frostblade Irelia
-Glacial Olaf

-Phantom Karthus (RARE)
-Marble Malphite (RARE)

SOLD
Closed Thread