Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit USA West Account

Discussion on DarkOrbit USA West Account within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DarkOrbit USA West Account

1st Account:
Server: USA (West)

Ship Designs (Goliath): Venom, Diminisher, Sentinel, and all trade ones.

Ship Designs (Vengeance): All trade ones.

Lasers & Shield: 8 LF4s all lvl 2, 31 LF3s most lvl 2, 31 Bo2s all lvl 4+, and 15 GEN-7900 speed engines.

P.E.T. Equipment: Level 8 pet, kamis, radar protocols, and many other stuff. It has alot of slots opened.

It has premium for 1 year, has 1 Apis drone, and has 45 apis drone components to get it again, has 35 zeus parts. It has its Beta gate open, 3 more pieces for Alpha, and 21 for Gamma. Has 30mill+ credits, and over 170k Uridium.

I would want over $70 for this account.

2nd Account:

Server: USA (West)

Ship Designs (Goliath): Sentinel, Solace, and all trade ones.

Ship Designs (Vengeance): Adept, Corsair, Lightning, and all trade ones.

Level: 17

P.E.T. Level: 11

P.E.T. Equipment: Kami 3, auto-resource collector lvl 3, auto-looter lvl 2.

It has premium for over 600 days, it has never been chat banned or banned for botting. It has 2 LF4s lvl 4, and 31 Bo2s and LF3s. It almost has full apis components to get the apis and 28 for the zeus. I might sell another account here.

I'm asking for $40.

Please email me at if you want this account, or come to this TeamSpeak 3 Server: 173.73.19.45:9989
Or you can PM me on here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2012, 21:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well you are asking in wrong section, post your message there:

and maybe this is a little too hight price for you account ;D
Old 03/22/2012, 21:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerDO View Post
Well you are asking in wrong section, post your message there:

and maybe this is a little too hight price for you account ;D
Hello,

First of all, this is under the correct section. Second of all, I have had a lot of experience with this ****, and am well known. I also have my own site that I use for many gamers. So please don't tell pros what they should or shouldn't do. Thanks, Gathoron
Old 03/23/2012, 00:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathoron View Post
Hello,

First of all, this is under the correct section. Second of all, I have had a lot of experience with this ****, and am well known. I also have my own site that I use for many gamers. So please don't tell pros what they should or shouldn't do. Thanks, Gathoron
No, it isn't.
#closerequest
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2013, 09:16   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Arrow DarkOrbit -> Browsergames Trading

#moved
Closed Thread