Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



CHEAP Cycle Carries

Discussion on CHEAP Cycle Carries within the The Cycle: Frontier Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
CHEAP Cycle Carries

Selling the cycle frontier Carries
$3.50 = 1 Raid(Either map)
$16 = 5 Raids
$0.25->$2.00= Any Material

also selling weapons/gear By themselves, dm me on discord for prices
also selling unlimited kmarks in the form of old currency, 100k=5$

for more info and to place orders, add JynX#0715
101bones101 is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
+rep fast and quick carries!
Impulsi is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by canot6i View Post
+Rep
Made loads of Kmarks, got a lot of sets, cleared lobbies. It was awesome!

Thanks for rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsi View Post
+rep fast and quick carries!
Ty for rep<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbosel View Post
Hot runs made me 237k cheap carries and a very nice guy would deffo buy from him again!
Super funny guy and thanks for rep <3<3
101bones101 is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 5
-Rep
This seller will take your money and not reply.
canot6i is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by canot6i View Post
-Rep
This seller will take your money and not reply.
Mans already +repped me before, and sent me money I told him specifically not to pay in advance, because I tend to be busy
smh.
101bones101 is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 5
How about you fulfill the order then, or refund? You lost my rep from RIPPING ME OFF
canot6i is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap tarkov carries. 4 dollars labs carries. Will bring in lab cards on carries.
10/19/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies
I will be offering a bulk discount. I am selling really premium tarkov carries for low. I will bring in 1 case of your choice every raid. (med case, Grenade case, or a mag case). I will also bring in a docs case containing lab cards for the number of raids ordered (So if you buy 5 raids, I will bring in 6 lab cards and so on). This is the most premium you're going to get anywhere. BONUS!!! SHORT TIME ONLY!: I will be bringing in 2 ophthalmoscopes per raid you order, making you profit right...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.