Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Other Trading › Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Buying ur BTC

Discussion on Buying ur BTC within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Buying ur BTC

Buying ur BTC
Good price and safe trade.
I can pay with Paypal

Discord : Syborg😯#9630
xSyborg is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSyborg View Post
Buying ur BTC
Good price and safe trade.
I can pay with Paypal

Discord : Syborg😯#9630
Middleman accepted or you pay first to who?

Your discord registered date is 09.02.2023 and your account on epvp new with 0 ratings and 2 postings
MikeSroOldSchool is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Maximilikos Exchange Service [BTC->PP , PP->BTC, BTC-> SKRILL/PP]
06/05/2020 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I got plenty of BTC in Stock, I'm willing to exchange it for a 15% rate Stock : 461$ I will update it every day. Pm me here! Also I'm buying your BTC 1:1 with Skrill and Paypal
[Selling] ROYALTY | BTC EXCHANGE | CASHAPP TO BTC | BTC TO CASHAPP
12/31/2019 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 0 Replies
Official BTC Exchange Service Info: Cashapp to BTC 10% BTC to Cashapp 10% Minimum $20
[Buying] WTB -> BTC | 25€ PSC -> BTC | I need to buy BTC
05/31/2017 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, took me long to find this section. I would like to buy some BTC for my 25€ PSC. I need something around 0,0153 BTC. The PaySafeCard is DE+Offline.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.