Maximilikos Exchange Service [BTC->PP , PP->BTC, BTC-> SKRILL/PP] 06/05/2020 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 3 Replies Hello, I got plenty of BTC in Stock, I'm willing to exchange it for a 15% rate
Stock : 461$
I will update it every day.
Pm me here!
Also I'm buying your BTC 1:1 with Skrill and Paypal
[Trading] Changing btc to paypal/skrill 07/19/2019 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 3 Replies I have 0.02 btc and want to change it for paypal/skrill money. For currency contat me via discord:
black#1711
[Buying] WTB -> BTC | 25€ PSC -> BTC | I need to buy BTC 05/31/2017 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 3 Replies Hello,
took me long to find this section. I would like to buy some BTC for my 25€ PSC. I need something around 0,0153 BTC. The PaySafeCard is DE+Offline.
[Guide] Just changing the drops of VIP maps without changing of its place 10/08/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies in revo's DB when u add the VIP tele it apears on the old market ..
some ppl dont know how to change its place thats why i made this query for them
delete from cq_generator where id >= 0113 and id <= 0128;
INSERT INTO `cq_generator` VALUES ('0113', '8900', '0062', '0033', '0001', '0001', '0001', '0025', '0001', '0110', '0000', '0000', '0000', '0000', '0000');
INSERT INTO `cq_generator` VALUES ('0114', '8900', '0072', '0037', '0001', '0001', '0001', '0025', '0001', '0110', '0000',...