Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paying 50$ Per Key

Discussion on Paying 50$ Per Key within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
Paying 50$ Per Key

Hi guys, so i need people (preferably) with knowledge of NFT/Crypto space or coding experience/knowledge, i am looking for X2Y2 API keys.

Having coding/dev or nft/crypto experience is not a must, but you will not be accepted by just submitting random applications as they are quite strict, so you might need to be creative to get them when applying.

So what you need to do is, apply for API Key with project, this can be made up, but somewhat realistic in order to get accepted.

I will provide you discord server to join where you can request keys, each account/"project" can apply once, but if you have time / want to earn more money, you can make as much applications as you want, i am buying up to 100 X2Y2 API Keys, and for each approved key, i will pay 50$ in ETH. if you manage to get alot of keys at once, i will also offer bonuses in terms of cash payments.

If interested, please contact me on discord: Deneet#2211